Quantcast

Oh Memories............

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
Oh Charlie, sorry but I had to ditch the ride this afternoon. I took a trip to Performance and got a waranty on my shoes.:) I just paid a $20 difference between the Vagabond 2 and M3's. They are so nice, I feel like im riding in slippers.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Bearmntpicnic said:
haha is it just me or do hard core ss people usually seem really uptight?

Thats just because we havent gotten to ride at SS in months. Give us a couple more months and we'll be mello again. We are like crack addicts needing our fix.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
denjen said:
Thats just because we havent gotten to ride at SS in months. Give us a couple more months and we'll be mello again. We are like crack addicts needing our fix.
I was going to say that most of the irritability will likely be wearing off soon since spring is here and people can get out and ride more. Luckily it was a great winter for XC riding so I've gotten in tons of trails time over the past few months. It definitely makes one irritable to be denied their biggest love for any length of time.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
AlmostHeaven said:
that's weird...

seems like to me people are usually on here racking up their 1,000+ post counts TALKING about riding bikes, not actually riding them in the literal sense of the phrase.

maybe we should go back to how it was before when people went out and rode their f-ing bikes for the FUN of it; not to tell their dumb@ss stories on an internet message board,post pictures of their trails (because however surprising this may be, the majority of trails in VA are only cool to the people who build them! WOW!), and rant on about incredibly pointless topics that have *gasp* NOTHING TO DO with riding bikes!

i'm sure many of you know me either from riding experiences or prior screen names here, but after looking around for the first time in a few months i can finally see how pathetic it looks to an outsider. there are no people coming to read this forum and WANTING to join except for the 15 year old kids who relate to the bloody-vagina bitching that has consumed it.

had to get that off my chest. grow some balls, act your age, and ride your fuggin' BIKES!

Are you daft?

Yes, a lot of people get on here talking about riding bikes, but in order to talk about riding, and post pictures of riding, we have to have actually RIDDEN.

I am a Mountain Biker, its who I am, and what I do. So whats wrong with me posting on here about riding to other people that like riding in my area?

And I TOTALLY dissagree with you saying that only people who built the trails want to see pictures of it. That might be the most idiotic thing i've ever heard. I like seeing pictures/video of everyone riding, especially if its around here, because I might get a chance to ride it sometime.

And if you'll notice, even THIS thread was a good thread for the old members until the new kids got on here and started posting totally irrelivant sh!t.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
VaNIlLin81 said:
How so irrevilent?
Um..................

noname said:
dude man. I like, totally like . . . can't beleive you people would like . . .expect me to talk about riding or something..... uuuhhhhh.
Like, what's that all about yo. I'm like, so not feeling that vibe dude.
I like totally just want to know what Cam Zink was wearing yesterday.
O my Gawd! Did anyone hear the latest about 50 cent? . .. . . ...
VaNIlLin81 said:
Oh Charlie, sorry but I had to ditch the ride this afternoon. I took a trip to Performance and got a waranty on my shoes.:) I just paid a $20 difference between the Vagabond 2 and M3's. They are so nice, I feel like im riding in slippers.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
BigMike said:
not that it even matters, side conversation is inevitable, but since Heaven brought it up, I figured i'd point it out
that's called humor big mike. just trying to fullfill the acusation of irelevancy. :D

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
hahha, i think that spec bighit that birdwang is rocking is hanging in my garage right now.

mike, i didnt know you actually ride bikes. :p

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
I remember some of those pics... since I'm in a couple of them... I miss my M-1... :rolleyes:

I'll admit I don't ride as much as I used to... but I don't hang out on RM as much either... :think:

I definitely need to get out more in '07.