Quantcast

Oh my god, No Way!!!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Um, I've never gotten one... in over a year, and I'm on here pretty much every day, with the sound on and using a standard browser.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
kinghami3 said:
Um, I've never gotten one... in over a year, and I'm on here pretty much every day, with the sound on and using a standard browser.
Same. I have no idea what these talking smilies are like. I want to see them, just once.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Radarr said:
They started talking during my Anthropology class the other day. That was rad.
And what are you doing surfing the web during class? Are you always that rude to your teachers?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Radarr said:
:rolleyes:

Sweet, so you surf during class with your speakers on. That's brilliant.

Sheesh, guys, there are many software based solutions for the problem (ad blockers, host file updates). There's a financial solution - and $20 is a pretty small amount of money. There's a hardware solution (turn your speakers down). Or, you can just turn off all webpage sounds.

This is a whole lot of whining for a pretty insignificant problem with many solutions.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Ciaran said:
And what are you doing surfing the web during class? Are you always that rude to your teachers?
it is worse being a teacher and checking RM and havin one of those bastards scream HELLOOOOOO and having all the students start laughing :rolleyes:

um... that only happened once by the way:cool: and it was during a study hall so I really wasn't supposed to be doing anything else but babysittin...

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Radarr said:
When did computers start doing the learning in college?

And duh, turn the damn sound off while surfing the net in public. :nopity:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
brungeman said:
it is worse being a teacher and checking RM and havin one of those bastards scream HELLOOOOOO and having all the students start laughing :rolleyes:

um... that only happened once by the way:cool: and it was during a study hall so I really wasn't supposed to be doing anything else but babysittin...
Bwahahaha :rofl:

Ok, now that's funny. My wife is a teacher and I give her crap all the time for calling me during her class. :D