Quantcast

Oh my head, my eyes, my stomach...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
God, I am at work... bachelor party was last night at a friends house. Unga... drank whole bottle of wild turkey rare breed, had way too many beers and got 4 lap dances from a private stripper named Raven... it was a good night but damn, I want to go home... rehearsal is a few hours from now. Pain, agony, discomfort! :blah:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
golgiaparatus said:
Thank god it wasnt on Fri. I couldnt go through the wedding like this, it'd be awful. I feel like hell.

My party is going to be atleast a week before the wedding.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
golgiaparatus said:
I'd be fine if I could sleep it off... but Oh, no, I have to work, thenm I have to go get tux, then try tux on then... ugh...
What you need, good sir, is a beer....maybe two. :drool:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
stosh said:
Who the PHUCK has a bachelor party on a Thursday?

you think thursday is bad. a friend of mine planned a bachelor party for another friend on a god damned monday night. tuesday I got sent home from work early because I fell asleep at my desk and stank like booze. can't say I didn't enjoy myself though.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
stosh said:
My party is going to be atleast a week before the wedding.
:thumb: Had mine like a month or month and a half in advance. I reasoned if I did something foolish to my body, I could have it repaired, replaced, or removed (applies to limbs, teeth, etc.).

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Urban FR'er 666 said:
:nope: Call me what you will, but I would much rather be a "TROLL", rather than to be the guy that had it all, and now has nothing all due to a simple court battle with some B!TCH who wants to take you for all you got!!! :nuts:
Is that a "friend" you are talking about?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow...am i the only guy who's bachelor party didn't involve boos?

i had to dress up in my mom's house robe/coat thingy with a pink wig and play paintball. mind you...i was ONLY wearing the robe so everytime i got shot it hurt like hell!

then my brother made the announcement to all the 10yr old pro kids there w/ lazer sights and fully auto spiders..."$10 to whoever can hit him in the nuts!"

that was the most painfully fun bachelor party i can imagine :D

manimal said:
wow...am i the only guy who's bachelor party didn't involve boos?

i had to dress up in my mom's house robe/coat thingy with a pink wig and play paintball. mind you...i was ONLY wearing the robe so everytime i got shot it hurt like hell!

then my brother made the announcement to all the 10yr old pro kids there w/ lazer sights and fully auto spiders..."$10 to whoever can hit him in the nuts!"

that was the most painfully fun bachelor party i can imagine :D
Son, you are very, very twisted! :D