Quantcast

Oh Noes!!!! sstalder5 made another eff da po-lice thread!!!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Well not exactly eff da police... more like :rofl::rofl::rofl: @ the police

Ok, so everyone on here should know the hilarity associated with poorly drawn male genitalia :p
*NSFW?:confused:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AWF4_Tmgris/Sf_Amx4uOGI/AAAAAAAAAXc/JdS5Hghebxs/S240/150_2.jpg

So the past few weeks my friends have been drawing the classic shaft and balls on a bunch of peoples cars with window paint. And yesterday someone did the entire senior parking lot. (my car was not in the lot at the time;);)) I didn't think too much about it after the initial har hars after school. But about 30 mins later, my friend gives me a call to tell me that on his way home he got pulled over and was given a warning for "obscenity".:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm glad to know this is how High Point's finest :rolleyes: spend their time.:weee:

Any thoughts? Similar stories? Funny dick drawings?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I went to high school in a very small farming town in California, i.e. no stop light, one four way stop, one grocery store, handful of cops etc. Not to long before the last day of my junior year one of the Cops claimed he'd been shot out by the airfield. Turned out when it was all said and done that he had shot himself because he had powder burns on his shirt and they were able to prove he had used his service pistol. So anyway its last day of school and were all out in the parking lot with water balloons goofing off and causing trouble. Shortly Woodlakes three remaining finest show up and start acting generally like dicks and typical small town cops because they've got nothing else to do and of course were all teenage douchebags so it gets ugly pretty fast. Finally one of the cops tells us if we don't all disperse were gonna get hauled off. When this was said my friend Patrick yells out, "Stop or we will be first to shoot ourselves!" :rofl: :rofl: Course this went over like a lead balloon but when the cops finally got out of their cars we all scattered.

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yo Manimal!

Are these really the kinds of idiots you have to deal with in your town? Insipid teenagers with nothing better to do than draw cocks on each others cars like they're some big gay swim team from west hollywood high?

Well, I guess some teen boys like girls. Others... well they draw cocks on their cars.

And then they post about it on the internet. Good going there skippy. I am sure your boyfriend thinks you're super cool and even a bit of a "bad boy". :thumb:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Yo Manimal!

Are these really the kinds of idiots you have to deal with in your town? Insipid teenagers with nothing better to do than draw cocks on each others cars like they're some big gay swim team from west hollywood high?

Well, I guess some teen boys like girls. Others... well they draw cocks on their cars.

And then they post about it on the internet. Good going there skippy. I am sure your boyfriend thinks you're super cool and even a bit of a "bad boy". :thumb:
So gay jokes are way more mature than drawing dicks? :monkey:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'll try to redeem this thread with a funny dick drawing related story.

two of my coworkers...super funny ex-college football player types ,were in the academy together. one decided that it would be funny to shave a big cock into the other's head and somehow got the other to agree. the offending member was shaved into the recruit's head and laughter ensued the next day in class. however, the laughter was halted by a meeting with the chief in PSD/IA office regarding their possible termination. luckily, they kept their jobs and we all look back and laugh at their rad idea at police academy ;)

now..i have no idea who would have stopped that car unless someone called to complain..i'd take a pic and post it all over your school with some special photoshop added in :D

and sstalder5...quit bitchin about all of the "better things" cops in your town should be doing....look around, travel a bit, and do some research. you'll find that "your" police force is one of the best in the nation. ( http://www.jjay.cuny.edu/948.php ) you're a teen...you still think that your antics and run-ins with the police are something original. we, on the other hand, see it every year with just about every senior class.

with that said...i still randomly draw phallic symbols on coworkers desk calendars when they're out of the office. ;)

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
My friend left her notebook on a desk in the senior lounge while she went to make up a test. This turned into 20 pages of famous movie scenes/paintings with dicks replacing the characters, it's like the superbad dick drawings but even more detailed and disturbing.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I worry about guys who run around drawing dicks all day, that means that you think about dick alot, and prolly practice dawing the alot. To what end? Come on out of the closet fercryinoutloud...

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

you also forgot to mention that every they think they are smarter then you too. when they are not.
you see, they are dealing with things and having experiences that apparently nobody has ever had before, so advice from those older than them is worthless and must be scoffed at.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I worry about guys who run around drawing dicks all day, that means that you think about dick alot, and prolly practice dawing the alot. To what end?
Maybe because they're easier to draw than vaginas and drawing people's junk (man or woman) is funny.