Quantcast

oh sh*t

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
I was riding with some friends today doing a little street. When we were headed home we came around a blind corner and saw 2 mountain lions in the middle of the road. It was scary at first but luckly a car came and scared them away. I heard rumors about a few mountai lions being in my town but never belived them.(they could have been something else like a cougar so dont get on my case about it)

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
I was riding with some friends today doing a little street. When we were headed home we came around a blind corner and saw 2 mountain lions in the middle of the road. It was scary at first but luckly a car came and scared them away. I heard rumors about a few mountai lions being in my town but never belived them.(they could have been something else like a cougar so dont get on my case about it)
Screw that. Count me out. Those things are ridiculous! Although it is said they typically will not go after groups of people. More likely to attack a lone rider.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Cougars are in every town in America, stalking young single men in bars and nightclubs..... ;)

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
holy sh*t , that must of been some sight to see. were they full growing or were they young i.e. big or small moutain lions ? that's a pretty good story. i'm glad your not going to make the news tonight of another moutain lion killing mt. bikers.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Where do you live? I didn't even know they roamed in this part of the country.
His info says jersey. I'm pretty sure they're not an uncommon site. We have 'em in texas, or so they say. I have yet to see one, maybe that is a good thing?

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
His info says jersey. I'm pretty sure they're not an uncommon site. We have 'em in texas, or so they say. I have yet to see one, maybe that is a good thing?
For the most part, if they don't want to be seen, you'll have no idea they're around. I've run into a few of them on different ranches in south texas since I was little, though populations have been on the increase across the US for a while now.

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
holy sh*t , that must of been some sight to see. were they full growing or were they young i.e. big or small moutain lions ? that's a pretty good story. i'm glad your not going to make the news tonight of another moutain lion killing mt. bikers.
They were big they proably weighed about 100 pounds.I'm glad I'm not making the news too.