Quantcast

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
they don't need the gov't to tell them they're a couple of hopeless romantics

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
there hasn't been this much pearl-clutching since the parents of lyle the effeminate heterosexual found out they were grandparents

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^ just think if we added just a snitch of discussion of MMA grappling techniques preferred by the former senator from PA

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I'm so happy I could kiss you all. Hard.

BTW - WTF with these goddamn activist judges and their strict interpretations of the constitution? Strict interpretations are only supposed to confirm the way I want the world to be, not allow people I don't like to reclaim the same rights I have.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am going to assassinate themooshoo then myself to prevent any chance of a civil union.

Last edited:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
No no no...this is why, this is why, this is why I'm hot....

Article said:
Luke Otterstad, 24, of Sacramento, outside the courthouse with his fiance, Nadia Shayka, 22, wearing T-shirts that read "bride" and "groom": "I'm very upset. I feel like I don't live in America."
You live in America and you CAN be publicly upset. And ignorant.

Unfortunately, ignorance is not punishable by death. Damn. kthxbai.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
he lives in sac & pretends to be surprised by the ruling? does he now think he lives in fagistan?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
This is the current topic at work right now. I work with older people, including some pretty hard core conservatives...so you can imagine what is being said.

Is it wrong that I am enjoying seeing the old people get all upset because things are changing?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You live in America and you CAN be publicly upset. And ignorant.

Unfortunately, ignorance is not punishable by death. Damn. kthxbai.
does that cover knowing how to swim.....and if so.....why do you hate black people?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Strict interpretations are only supposed to confirm the way I want the world to be, not allow people I don't like to reclaim the same rights I have.
on this:

so the blogosphere is waxing apoplectic over "1 judge overturning the will of 7 million voters"...well then, how are we to view a 200+ yr case of marbury v madison? at times, some of my people can be very short-sighted

which has nothing to do w/ my well-known, unbending view and opposition to SS marriage, btw

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This is the current topic at work right now. I work with older people, including some pretty hard core conservatives...so you can imagine what is being said.
You should definitely share what's being said.

Ya lost me...

Dontcha know? Black people don't swim. Some of my best friends are swimmers so I know.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Great, now my marriage is worthless. Might as well start trolling for gay sex in the MSP bathroom then. Hold my calls...
Ask sanjuro for a recommendation at the local glory hole spot in SF. He's the head glory hole tech, then you can make some cash of the deal

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
so do any students of history here know what caused utah to have their application for statehood delayed?

(hint: activist/fascist "progressives" were rather influential)

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
You should definitely share what's being said.
That the judge overturned the voters and made voting worthless. That what he did is unconstitutional. And that he should be tarred and feathered or in some other way humiliated and punished for doing this. And it goes on and becomes more colorful/ignorant/bigoted. Rather not repeat that stuff.

My opinion? I don't care. Really. Could care less. The way they go on about it though, you'd think that the agenda is to make the entire country gay...

No, sorry, Attack Attack did that to the kids already.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
That the judge overturned the voters and made voting worthless. That what he did is unconstitutional. And that he should be tarred and feathered or in some other way humiliated and punished for doing this. And it goes on and becomes more colorful/ignorant/bigoted. Rather not repeat that stuff.

My opinion? I don't care. Really. Could care less. The way they go on about it though, you'd think that the agenda is to make the entire country gay...

No, sorry, Attack Attack did that to the kids already.
I love it that when a judge issues a decision that they agree with (or are told to agree with) that overturns established law like Citizens United, it's called "upholding the Constitution against the tyranny of our government". When a judge makes a decision that they *don't* agree with, it's suddenly "unconstitutional".

:rofl:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I love it that when a judge issues a decision that they agree with (or are told to agree with) that overturns established law like Citizens United, it's called "upholding the Constitution against the tyranny of our government". When a judge makes a decision that they *don't* agree with, it's suddenly "unconstitutional".

:rofl:
Well, of course.
But they can't see that. Because their way is always right remember...

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
wind them up with this: "you should vote him out of office...oh wait...you just covered that..."
As tempting as it is to set them off like that...it would mean I would have to listen to them for the rest of the day - very small office and they are both VERY loud people.

Its not worth it.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
so do any students of history here know what caused utah to have their application for statehood delayed?

(hint: activist/fascist "progressives" were rather influential)
They're currently terrified that the Manifesto of 1890 will be rendered obsolescent, as it was never considered doctrine and more an act of political expediency.

It'll be fun to watch the justifications fly from their end when the SCOTUS legalizes SS marriage nationwide.

Other fun fact: Original statehood application territorial bounds included most of currently populated SoCal, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, half of CO, most of ID, etc.