Quantcast

Oh the Humanity-will Bellingham Survive

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Sorry I couldnt let this one pass. I just came back from Bellingham and there in the mail was the latest issue of Bicycling Magazine. The issue is titled The Sex Issue. The magazine lists the articles inside-
Your Hot Body Plan
15 Ways to Make You a Better Lover
Cyclists Have More Sex
Women Who Beat Men
The Most Erotic Bike Part
Maybe the worst part of this is the picture of the spandex dressed women on the cover

I was wondering how Bellingham would survive this issue, which is published from of all businesses Rodale Publications. Its been a bad month for the Bellingham Riders. First one Bellingham rider suggests women should be fully clothed on the trail and another woman RM from the Seattle area threatens to strip on the trail and bring all the riders on Galbraith to their knees, and now this. I decided not to reveal the names of the RM's you will have to find the thread yourselves. :)

The Womyn of Bellinham and maybe the Whimps should get together and rid Bellingham of this trashy publication. Kind of wondering did the Womyn of Bellingham decide on the club name or was it the guys who came up with Whimps. WHatver-you have to admit its a great name for a bike club from Bellingham. :)

Lets keep the sex out of mountain biking in Bellingham! :evil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i don't subscribe to any mags i just go and read em for free at Barnes and Noble, and i don't really get what you're talkin about.

So.....

Onward We March!!!!!!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Skookum said:
i don't subscribe to any mags i just go and read em for free at Barnes and Noble, and i don't really get what you're talkin about.

So.....

Onward We March!!!!!!
*PHEW*
I thought it was just me. I think we had to be there to grasp the jist of the aforementioned rant.

Left...left...left-right-left!!!

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Ok that one went over your heads, I will have to think up something funny about White Center, Seatac, or Burien. That shouldnt be too hard. Trouble is maybe you have to be from the town to realize the humor.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Borregokid said:
Ok that one went over your heads, I will have to think up something funny about White Center, Seatac, or Burien. That shouldnt be too hard. Trouble is maybe you have to be from the town to realize the humor.
Methinks you may be correct about the being from there to understand. I'm still in WTF-mode.:p;)
You left out West Seattle.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
dwaugh said:
Everyone would. ;)
Not everyone, little man. But I guess that just means you weren't privy to the original thread... ;)

Borregokid said:
Lets keep the sex out of mountain biking in Bellingham!
I'm with ya on that one!

Disclaimer: I really have no idea how big or little you are, I just noticed that everyone referred to you in another thread as relatively young :)