Quantcast

Oh yeah--the reason why I stopped visiting this site

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Find me a place on the web where the guys WON"T try to sneak in T & A.
Maybe you'd like this better?
The Chicks' Hot Biker Appreciation Thread.It's on an different forum, you might have to register to view the pics.
That's sweet, thanks. Objectifying men helps--but only a little.

I seem to dig myself in deep anytime I point out how women are objectified in this sport, so I think I'm just going to crawl back under that rock I came outta...

Thanks, again, ladies!

Laura--I'm tellin you, girl--facebook. You'll see me there... :D

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
I agree about the objectifying of chicks in this sport and on the forums. I mean yeah, you babes are hot and all but you're in it for the adventure, exercize and the thrill of the ride. Hotties like you shouldn't be treated any different than us knuckle draggers. C'mon, you broads are strong and you should be proud that you're killin it in a man's sport. Stand up for yourselves, put on your bikinis and post some pics of you posing with your bikes!

If you couldn't tell this was a completely sarcastic post. It is all in fun and I do not mean any offense to anyone.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
my 2 favorite types of posts:

1. "I'm leaving"
2. "Remember me? I left!"

Seriously!
Hi "MtnBikerChk--"

Sure did miss you! You were the whole reason that I came back! Please don't ignore me, sure hurts my feelers'! hehe...

SERIOUSLY!

yentna

Chimp
Jun 22, 2005
Ok, so I know I'm in a dress, but just wanted to show the pink wrist splints (2 broken downhilling), it's all about being tough but that we can still be girly, and not all T&A ish! It can be done! :)

after crashing here:

(One from this crash, one was 6 weeks old and was discovered at the same time as the new one.)

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Ok, so I know I'm in a dress, but just wanted to show the pink wrist splints (2 broken downhilling), it's all about being tough but that we can still be girly, and not all T&A ish! It can be done! :)

(One from this crash, one was 6 weeks old and was discovered at the same time as the new one.)
Ouch, girl! I hope you're doing better now. Sorry to hear about the crash, but thanks for sharing.

Where are you at? I'll be at Northstar next week & am looking for riding buddies.

yentna

Chimp
Jun 22, 2005
I'm in Utah (Park City area), so most of the local riding is at Deer Valley though we're out of town for riding quite often. I'm heading out to VT for Nationals next week, though the splints won't be off for a fair bit yet, so I may be allowed to do the Super D but not the downhill. (Good excuse to drink a few beers and watch everyone else, no??!!!)

And that rocky section is the new entrance to Barney Rubble on the Deer Valley NCS course.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That's what I was thinking it was. That's the one section I never got a good look at. When I was shooting the Pro's I walked down the grass hill and passed it to go somewhere else... That would have been a good place.

Yeah, even if you can't race DH, being at races is still fun.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
I'm in Utah (Park City area), so most of the local riding is at Deer Valley though we're out of town for riding quite often. I'm heading out to VT for Nationals next week, though the splints won't be off for a fair bit yet, so I may be allowed to do the Super D but not the downhill. (Good excuse to drink a few beers and watch everyone else, no??!!!)

And that rocky section is the new entrance to Barney Rubble on the Deer Valley NCS course.
Park City--way cool! I've ruined my lowers there. Good luck on the Super D, and safe travels! Hopefully you're splints will be off & you can at least just tool around...

I'm in Tahoe right now, yep, tough life!

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Hey Lucee. where in Tahoe are you? I'm still living down on the south shore. But head up to N* every weekend to do the DH.

Lemme know if you ever want to meet up and ride.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Hey Lucee. where in Tahoe are you? I'm still living down on the south shore. But head up to N* every weekend to do the DH.

Lemme know if you ever want to meet up and ride.
Dangit! Thanks for the offer, but I'm back home, in Santa Cruz. I brought up the DH, all prepared to ride Northstar (by myself) but I my brake wasn't working...d'oh!

I will definitely holler at you next time I head up--always fun to DH with another like-minded female!

We were in South Lake, off of Pioneer Trail--I brought the ht too, so I was stoked to find a moto track close by, but I'd love to reacquaint myself with Northstar.

Thanks again!