Quantcast

Ohh My Geekhouse.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
No body would buy her, so I had to build it up to get me through the winter. The catch was I had to do it for as cheap as possible, well for about $100 bucks the bike was complete. Thanks to Adam for the fork, Ricky for the chainwheel, and all the help, and Jason for helping me put it together.

Let me know what you think,
Dan

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Uhh, they are lock ons.

And the bike tracks real well, the "give" in the steel is all you really need.

Dan

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
rockymt21 said:
Uhh, they are lock ons.

And the bike tracks real well, the "give" in the steel is all you really need.

Dan
forget it
it was a terrible joke

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Forget the iron horse 7.3 w/ a super t and 729's, im getting one of those. I might have to save a little longer though. Then I will be fast dhing with the steel flex after riding my aluminum hardtail for a while.

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
mtnbrider said:
Forget the iron horse 7.3 w/ a super t and 729's, im getting one of those. I might have to save a little longer though. The I will be fast with the steel flex after riding my aluminum hardtail for a while.
Dude, no. You should find some relatives and go lay low for a little while till things pan out.

Dan

IMPULSE

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
I think that bike is going to be tough to sell in the spring, especially because I think Geekhouse's new frame the wormtown or whatever will be out, they are more versatile so I think the SG-1's value will go way down, those frames seem really hard to sell as it is. At least around here it is tough to ride park or dirt until the summer, except indoor stuff. Anyways,Let me know if you change your mind, I could really use a good deal right now, and you could probably put the money towards your sunday which is what you will probably ride the most.
Thanks

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
nice dude, that was like my street bike project, I bought it for some liquour and $100, has the same fork... I think ghetto street bikes rule, cause you just hurt on them anyways.