Quantcast

Ohhh Baby I love my Colorado LT!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I picked up a used but in awesome condition Serotta Colorado LT back in December.

I've taken her out for a couple of shortish rides, but today I was able to get out on her for a decent ride full of some good climbs and fast descents. About 15 miles total before darkness set in.

Ohhhhhh Baby she's a sweet riding bike! Tange Prestige Lugged tubes with a steel fork up front and she was like butta!!!

Man I'm stoked about this bike! :dancing: :dancing:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
This bike is just amazing! I thought my jamis quest was nice with Reynolds 631 and carbon fork, but this bike with the Tange prestige and the steel fork just kills it compared to the Jamis.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
guy came into the shop yesterday with a $15,000 Serotta. most expensive bike ever purchased at the store.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
the Inbred said:
guy came into the shop yesterday with a $15,000 Serotta. most expensive bike ever purchased at the store.
how the hell does it get that expensive?

my old shop used to stock a top of the line lightspeed (cant remember the model name) with full record carbon when it first came out, and that only reached like 12 or 13K

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
Nice bike!

I remember seeing in Mountain Bike Action a write up on some pro's mountain bike that allegedly cost 6 figures - They must've had to try real hard to piss all that money away.

I know the "top of the line" Madone's sticker for $10,000 - but what do the "real pro" bikes cost?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I could never afford a new Serotta, but this one was barely used, and came with Serotta touch up paint from the seller.

It's a beauteous ride and the paint kicks ass as well.