Quantcast

ohhhh man this is a good one.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Brian HCM#1 said:
And your chick is really convinced you're not gay:rolleyes:
You know, if you're going to be a closet homophobe, that's fine. But if that's ALL the material a grown man can muster, then you're more of an idiot than I ever expected. I'm sure you're sitting there laughing like Beavis and Butthead every time the word "gay" comes out of your mouth. Grow up and get some new material; this crap is getting old.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
robdamanii said:
You know, if you're going to be a closet homophobe, that's fine. But if that's ALL the material a grown man can muster, then you're more of an idiot than I ever expected. I'm sure you're sitting there laughing like Beavis and Butthead every time the word "gay" comes out of your mouth. Grow up and get some new material; this crap is getting old.
You sure are easy to rile up......... :think:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Actually I have nothing against gay people, actually some of the gay people I know are way cool. And actually I do laugh like Beavis & Butthead..............You butt munch:blah:

And getting back to B&B my brother wrote several episodes, and they are very funny. I sure you don't think so cause you seem to have zero sense of humor.