Quantcast

Ohio monkey with a canfield?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Anyone here drive a silver hatchback/station wagon with a roofrack and a blk canfield on it, Ohio plates driving through the Pittsburgh area Friday @ 9:30 ish pm?

just wondering.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
He was at Snowshoe this weekend.
that is where I figured he was headed... I was on 79 just North of Pittsburgh and was next to him checkin out his ride! the only other place could have been Wisp!

thanks Xander!

just wondering if he was a poster on the ol' :monkey:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
He does post here I believe. I have ridden with him and his wife/GF a few times pretty cool couple. Cant remember his monkey name.

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
Anyone know of a DH'er form ohio [akron/canton area] that rides a tan coil-air. Drives a black chevy with a matching cap. Met him at snowshoe in june and never got a name....

Secace

Chimp
Jun 12, 2007
Akron, OH
Hey bros, Ronnie here. Sure enough, that was me rolling through Pittsburgh Friday night heading to SS. I do live near Akron, OH. Man, what a completely epic weekend of riding, probably the best one of the year for me! The weather was pristine, the trails were dry, met and rode with lots of great new people. Just a great experience and vibe overall for the closing weekend at Snowshoe (except that someone jacked my goggles). The guy you're asking about with the black Chevy and Kona could be my buddy Donnie. He's got a black Blazer and Coiler with a Boxxer on it. He doesn't ride at SS yet though. Good meeting you Jim and Bill. And Dennis, I thought I saw you on the bus Saturday. You must have split Saturday night huh? You shoulda hung around man!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Sorry I missed you. I rode XC on sunday. The last couple times Ive been there I took both bikes. Opens up huge amounts of the mountain to ride. Have a good winter see ou next summer.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Hey bros, Ronnie here. Sure enough, that was me rolling through Pittsburgh Friday night heading to SS. I do live near Akron, OH. Man, what a completely epic weekend of riding, probably the best one of the year for me! The weather was pristine, the trails were dry, met and rode with lots of great new people. Just a great experience and vibe overall for the closing weekend at Snowshoe (except that someone jacked my goggles). The guy you're asking about with the black Chevy and Kona could be my buddy Donnie. He's got a black Blazer and Coiler with a Boxxer on it. He doesn't ride at SS yet though. Good meeting you Jim and Bill. And Dennis, I thought I saw you on the bus Saturday. You must have split Saturday night huh? You shoulda hung around man!
\
Yep! I was driving down 79, you jumped on at Cranberry, and I was riding along side of you in a Blk Subaru Forester with roof rack. I was checkin out your Canfield. Figured you were headin to the shoe, or Wisp, and figured if you ride DH/FR, you were a poster on the monkey! let me know if you are interested in ridin in Western PA.

Secace

Chimp
Jun 12, 2007
Akron, OH
Buddy, I am definitely interested in riding in Westen PA. I'm out there all the time anyways but I'm always doing xc at Laurel Highlands, Moraine, etc. You talking about some DH????!!??

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Buddy, I am definitely interested in riding in Westen PA. I'm out there all the time anyways but I'm always doing xc at Laurel Highlands, Moraine, etc. You talking about some DH????!!??
not a lot of DH stuff around. We mostly ride xc, but we have a bunch of nice tech stuff. If you are riding Moraine you are riding some of the tech stuff. Another monkey (turkishprison) is the one building the new trail up there.

Have you ridden Apollo yet? That place is great!

Also we do rides almost every weekend all over the area, and as soon as I am back on the bike you are more than welcome to come on over and ride with us!