Quantcast

Ojai riding ?s

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
As we're planning our mini road trip this weekend, I found this site with rather old info about trails in the area and I'm wondering if these trails still even exist or accessible today.

One particular trail is the Gridley/Pratt Loop. I could google but I prefer local knowledge.
Here's the website http://www.northeastcycling.com/SoCal_Trip_Oct_02.htm

Noah??? Just James???
Yeah, Gridley/Pratt loop is still there and is a really nice ride. Nice ride, you should hump it up to the fire tower before you come down, there is a pretty amazing view up there.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Gridley is the first trail I ever rode, its a blast. and Pratt comes out by my parents house.

I can ride Sunday, but I've comitted to working on the Chamberlin Ranch DH course on Sat.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Gridley is the first trail I ever rode, its a blast. and Pratt comes out by my parents house.

I can ride Sunday, but I've comitted to working on the Chamberlin Ranch DH course on Sat.

We're riding at Mt Pinos on Sun..
We may come ride SB soon. Adrian thinks less of that one rocky trail after riding in AZ last weekend. That guy....

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
We're riding at Mt Pinos on Sun..
We may come ride SB soon. Adrian thinks less of that one rocky trail after riding in AZ last weekend. That guy....
Have a blast out there! Gridley to Pratt is a big loop, bring lunch and start early. If all else fails descending Gridley is ungodly fast ;)

~N