Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I hate DRB

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Say you're stopped at a red light. You're second in line. You look in your mirror, and see a car bearing down on you and there is NO way in hell he will stop in time. There are cars on either side of you....nowhere to go. Waht should you do?

Should you (note...why do polls have to be created in a two step process?)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I guess if you couldn't get clear of the wreckage, just floor it. If you can move the car in front of you, you might escape being crushed.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Poop your pants immediately, because excuses for doing so are few and far between and you should take advantage of any chance you get.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Kick the door open and backflip over the car next to you to the sidewalk. Then calmly (but with a hard-ass look on your face) fire a very large handgun into the side of the out of control vehicle until it explodes into a fireball. Then wave your gun around to cool it off and utter a bad-ass phrase, possibly including a pun.

Does anyone here even own a ****ing TV?

splat

Nam I am
Been there done that !

1) years ago , I was in My wifes car on Rt1 stopped at a light , and herd the screech of brakes behind me. Guy plowed in to me (the Impact blew out my Brakes ) and that Shot me into in to the Cadillac in front of me. And the Driver of Said Cadilac was Patriots Hall of fame Line backer Andre Tippett.

Mean while My Wifes car was a Total Mess. ! and looking back on it I should have gotten into the ambulance Like the police wanted me to. and really stuck it to the insurance company , because they stuck it to me!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Place your head against the headrest to prevent whiplash and if you have time slide your seat back and tighten your seatbelt.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What a loser. Puts up a question, doesn't post the answer so we can make fun of it.

Last edited: