Quantcast

OK Am I The Only One That Didn't Know...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
BurlyShirley said:
This thread reeks of boxed wine and sadness.
That's pretty funny. :thumb:

But I have to agree... If you don't like it, put her on ignore. No need to be a prick. Oh wait...I forgot who I was talking to.... :rofl:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
McGRP01 said:
That's pretty funny. :thumb:

But I have to agree... If you don't like it, put her on ignore. No need to be a prick. Oh wait...I forgot who I was talking to.... :rofl:

B.S. isn't A prick, he is THE prick. The prick of all pricks, he is... the prick-meister.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Graphics said:
A HORRIBLE life crisis/rollercoaster ride....hence why I'm trying to have FUN!!! But some of these monkeys need some exlax!!! :rofl: :rofl: :love:
Agreed, they must condition all the noobs though.

WE're basically one big fraternity here.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I think anyone who spends any significant time posting on a message board needs a life (or perhaps just a real job) - so all y'all should shut the hell up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dhbuilder said:
yep.
ya need thick skin 'round here.
Basically RM is like one big sharks mouth, the more you kick and scream the deeper you get sucked into the abyss.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
I think anyone who spends any significant time posting on a message board needs a life - so all y'all should shut the hell up.
Approved by Jesus!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
jacksonpt said:
I think anyone who spends any significant time posting on a message board needs a life - so all y'all should shut the hell up.
Meh.

I have a job and school and party too much and sometimes ride too. Somehow I manage to still have time to waste belittling people here.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
I didn't know... had never heard of it until this thread. I googled it and now I know why I didn't know what it was/stood for.
Oh snap, you're gonna have the internet mod's at your job all over you arse hippie!!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
greenchris said:
seriously. graphics your ****ing annoying dont you have kids or a double wide to take care of?
what the hell??? The ignore feature is your friend. Or at the very least, exercise some discipline and don't click into her threads.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
I didn't know... had never heard of it until this thread. I googled it and now I know why I didn't know what it was/stood for.
PS. You work in a god damn SUNY school and you didn't know what 420.... that is mildly amusing!!!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
BurlyShirley said:
Meh.

I have a job and school and party too much and sometimes ride too. Somehow I manage to still have time to waste belittling people here.
Yeah, I never understood that. I go out most nights, ride about 5 times a week, work, and sleep, and still find time to be on RM.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ThePriceSeliger said:
Yeah, I never understood that. I go out most nights, ride about 5 times a week, work, and sleep, and still find time to be on RM.
It's all about work place effeciency!!!

I'm never on at night or the weekend!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Just because I work here doesn't mean I talk to anyone...
Yeah but on April 20th of every year my SUNY school looked like it was on fire as plooms of smoke rose from the dorms.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
peter6061 said:
25 times a day it's 4:20 somewhere in the world and you can celebrate every one of them.
then by all means, let get to celebrating.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
peter6061 said:
25 times a day it's 4:20 somewhere in the world and you can celebrate every one of them.
25?

If there are 24 hours in a day there should be 24 timezones right? Now assuming that we are all on standard 12 hour clocks and not military time, it is 4:20 two times per day per zone for a total of 48 times a day.

Well actually I guess that's wrong since 4:20 am and 4:20 pm coincide on opposite sides of the globe. So unless you can be two places at once (dude, that's intercontinental and transcendental), I guess 24 is the best you can do.

Now pass the chips.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
jdschall said:
25?

If there are 24 hours in a day there should be 24 timezones right? Now assuming that we are all on standard 12 hour clocks and not military time, it is 4:20 two times per day per zone for a total of 48 times a day.

Well actually I guess that's wrong since 4:20 am and 4:20 pm coincide on opposite sides of the globe. So unless you can be two places at once (dude, that's intercontinental and transcendental), I guess 24 is the best you can do.

Now pass the chips.
Well, you're right, 25 is off, but 24 is a bit low. I only knew of the time being different at Mt Everest, but after some searching,...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

There are several places in the world that are not in sync with the rest of us. From this list, I've found approx 32 different areas with a different time. For all I know there could be more.

Hey 32 is even better than 25.