Quantcast

OK Am I The Only One That Didn't Know...

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
25/24/32.

what's the difference ?
1 or 2 hrs. into it, and the rest don't matter.

don't bogart those chips man.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Time zones are a creation of the MAN. I only go by solar time, where there is always somewhere that it is 4:20.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Dude, I had no idea there were places that were 1/2 hours off. That must really confuse network television. 9pm eastern, 8pm central 6:30am Yangon.

Next thing you know Monday night football with be on Sunday night.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
splat said:
I think We need to Get graphics a Picture of all these Monkeys who were razing her , and see what kind of Photochop creation she can come up with. I'm sure it would be amuzing

OH PLEASE DO!!!! I need a good lash out laugh!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :love:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
lovebunny said:
btw graphics i wanted to say that ive allways loved the quote you have for your sig.

THANKS!!!! That means a lot, especially since there are so many monkeys that just want to be assholes! :love:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
WTF??? :think:

Strange thread...

And I don't need special times to smoke my herb. I smoke when I smoke. I don't play games with my drugs.

:blah:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
amydalayna said:
i feel dumber for having read this thread.

I learned that there are timezones in the world that are 1/2 hour different rather than 1 hour. That's more than I learn in most RM threads.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Graphics said:
Sure it's not from smoking? :love:
Acutally she just got done reading the "farting in public" thread and confused the 2 threads.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
jdschall said:
I learned that there are timezones in the world that are 1/2 hour different rather than 1 hour. That's more than I learn in most RM threads.
i think i could have learned more from the onion today than i have from any of today's threads.

Last night someone trying to drive off one of the mountains here to kill themselves, but they left their seatbelt on. they should be here posting in this thread. it might bring the intelligence level up.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Graphics said:
THANKS!!!! That means a lot, especially since there are so many monkeys that just want to be assholes! :love:
You must have missed the thread where we decided to have ass-hat Friday 7 days a week. But seriously this thread is nothing compared to the flaming and insults that get flung on some of the other threads that I frequent.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
amydalayna said:
i think i could have learned more from the onion today than i have from any of today's threads.

Last night someone trying to drive off one of the mountains here to kill themselves, but they left their seatbelt on. they should be here posting in this thread. it might bring the intelligence level up.
just a way of having fun and killing time.

feel free to leave.
i doubt you'll be missed.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
elRey said:
No one has mentioned that 4-20 is also Hitler's birthday.:nopity: :cool:
Why should they? This is a thread about herbal love and positivity, so mentioning that POS would just be a non-sequitor buzzkill. Regardless, someone always has to mention it. :nope: Wouldn't it be grand if tokers could generate a cloud of sweet smoke so thick that it could blot out memory of that depressing footnote.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
llkoolkeg said:
Why should they? This is a thread about herbal love and positivity, so mentioning that POS would just be a non-sequitor buzzkill. Regardless, someone always has to mention it. :nope: Wouldn't it be grand if tokers could generate a cloud of sweet smoke so thick that it could blot out memory of that depressing footnote.
word.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
llkoolkeg said:
My friend, that is about the silliest, most wistful thing I've ever heard. Sorry to hear that the real world should ever interact with your haze.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Tame Ape said:
My friend, that is about the silliest, most wistful thing I've ever heard. Sorry to hear that the real world should ever interact with your haze.
Not that there's anything wrong with being silly and wistful, but why does he-who-shall-not-be-named need to be brought up EVERY SINGLE TIME 4:20 is mentioned? Don't think me ignorant of his crimes against humanity, as my reading, education and visits to the Holocaust Museam in D.C. and the Anne Frank Haus in Amsterdam have laid it all out quite plainly. I am well aware of the distinction between the real world and the inebriated one, but just don't find it necessary to consistently comingle them.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
llkoolkeg said:
Not that there's anything wrong with being silly and wistful, but why does he-who-shall-not-be-named need to be brought up EVERY SINGLE TIME 4:20 is mentioned? Don't think me ignorant of his crimes against humanity, as my reading, education and visits to the Holocaust Museam in D.C. and the Anne Frank Haus in Amsterdam have laid it all out quite plainly. I am well aware of the distinction between the real world and the inebriated one, but just don't find it necessary to consistently comingle them.
Its not your fault and I don't doubt your understanding of WWII and its legacy in this world.

However, he was born on 4/20 and thats unavoidable. Beyond his birthday he has nothing to do with weed and its corresponding trade and culture. As we do not exist in a vacuum you will have to come to terms with it. Yeah, it'd be great if it never happened, but you can't change the past. 'Sides, this is the internet and you'll see the best and the worst of people side-by-side and everyone loves messing with other people!

you granola chewing hippy

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Chunky Munkey said:
Don't mind him, he's always being a jackass on here. He doesn't have anything nice to say.
Aren't you and Graphics the same person? Its eeeeeerie!

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
amydalayna said:
you have an ignore list. it means you can ignore someone who posts things like... oh say... their distusting wednesday 'ladies' night outtings.
\

I don't think I have ever had a "distusting" wednesday night out. But I SURE do like hearing that other part!

Oh boy I can't wait to start adding ass wipes to the list.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Tame Ape said:
Its not your fault and I don't doubt your understanding of WWII and its legacy in this world.

However, he was born on 4/20 and thats unavoidable. Beyond his birthday he has nothing to do with weed and its corresponding trade and culture. As we do not exist in a vacuum you will have to come to terms with it. Yeah, it'd be great if it never happened, but you can't change the past. 'Sides, this is the internet and you'll see the best and the worst of people side-by-side and everyone loves messing with other people!
you granola chewing hippy
His birth and very existence are sadly unavoidable, but I have come to terms with it...that's why I am able to discuss it when relevant and let rotting dogs lie when not relevant. I understand why the ADL is as sensitive as they are about certain issues and why the NAACP is as sensitive as they are about others, but every now and then, it's good and healthy for you to stop waving the bloody rag and just laugh...and herb is great for helping people not take themselves or life too seriously, if even but for a short time. Does that make any sense(sic sinse)?

ya hawk-nosed hebe...; )

elRey

Turbo Monkey
llkoolkeg said:
It's just annoying when all the stoners get all giddy because it's 4-20, when it's actually not a very good day.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
llkoolkeg said:
His birth and very existence are sadly unavoidable, but I have come to terms with it...that's why I am able to discuss it when relevant and let rotting dogs lie when not relevant. I understand why the ADL is as sensitive as they are about certain issues and why the NAACP is as sensitive as they are about others, but every now and then, it's good and healthy for you to stop waving the bloody rag and just laugh...and herb is great for helping people not take themselves or life too seriously, if even but for a short time. Does that make any sense(sic sinse)?

ya hawk-nosed hebe...; )
Believe you me, I as well as anyone who ever went to High School would love it if something as potientially wonderful and productive as weed and hemp could be culled and manufactured in a way similar to Bamboo. I like to take a pragmatic approach towards things and sometimes that means I have to dispense with the 'what ifs' and the 'wouldn't it be great if...'

i will drown you in a pool of your own vomit, rebel scum

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
elRey said:
It's just annoying when all the stoners get all giddy because it's 4-20, when it's actually not a very good day.
I just don't get it...why should reasonable people condemn a calendar day just because some evil fvck happened to be born on it? Should we do the same for every other day an evil fvck happened to be born on? Quick, somebody research all the evil fvck b-days so we can compile a comprehensive list to be sullen over. I bet you could fill a good bit of it up with Stalin's, Pol Pot's, Genghis Khan's, Saddam's, Hafas al-Assad's, etc. :rolleyes:

I'll be the blissful, forward-looking oaf in the corner with the goofy smile and squinty eyes...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Tame Ape said:
Believe you me, I as well as anyone who ever went to High School would love it if something as potientially wonderful and productive as weed and hemp could be culled and manufactured in a way similar to Bamboo. I like to take a pragmatic approach towards things and sometimes that means I have to dispense with the 'what ifs' and the 'wouldn't it be great if...'

i will drown you in a pool of your own vomit, rebel scum
Regarding the meat of your post, huh? :confused:

Please excuse me while I take the, ahem, high road