Quantcast

OK, Armchair Chemists...Gorilla Tape Residue.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Anyone have a fairly large -100 degree F freezer I could try?
Unfortunately no. However, when you find one, this looks like a fine solution to just chip off the frozen adhesive. I'd probably make the addition of a hammer or hand-held sledge for those stubborn areas.

011280016a-main-700x394.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
You clearly don’t have a 13 year old in the time of devices...
Maybe I should make a ‘challenge’ video on tik tok or whatever, with a prize going to whomever can get them clean. I’ll mail the wheel around until it is done.
Prize will be determined by JM, as that seems fitting.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My restraint here has been commendable. Clearly my role here as Armchair Chemist is being undermined. I don't have bitch tits either. I am going to wait until you all become more conciliatory towards my status as a Armchair Chemist. I am thinking of starting to punish you all by reinstituting Permij. What will you do then? Just think of the heartbreak and shame you will feel before the Holidays without Permij from me? How would you explain that to your children's? Daddy how come Santa didn't visit us this year? How come we have to play street hockey in the street? Why are all the door handles sticky? Where will the Children's play when I come down the street in my new Porsche? Good luck in trying to convince a Portuguese Stripper to clean your house.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My restraint here has been commendable. Clearly my role here as Armchair Chemist is being undermined. I don't have bitch tits either. I am going to wait until you all become more conciliatory towards my status as a Armchair Chemist. I am thinking of starting to punish you all by reinstituting Permij. What will you do then? Just think of the heartbreak and shame you will feel before the Holidays without Permij from me? How would you explain that to your children's? Daddy how come Santa didn't visit us this year? How come we have to play street hockey in the street? Why are all the door handles sticky? Where will the Children's play when I come down the street in my new Porsche? Good luck in trying to convince a Portuguese Stripper to clean your house.
How do I get mustard stains out of my armchair?