Quantcast

Ok Canadian RideMonkeys... expose yourselves!!!

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Some monkey here are also on www.AllezY.net
Deyv, site owner/admin
Jozz, editor
Deroyo (Dero), generally anoying thing
me, site admin
Tartosuc, forum mod

From time to time, some Jackalopes visit us (Echo, TreeSaw, Sq-earl, MMike, etc). Even if they dont speak french, they can understand it enough to post their answer in english.

I'm also forum admin for www.dhracer.com (french version of PinkBike IMHO) and part time webmaster for www.vmqca.qc.ca (Quebec city area). You can also give a look at www.ADSVMQ.org (quebec trail advocacy group I preside, since I'm also IMBA rep). Most trails are listed there.

Aside that, there's few regionnal forums depending where you want to ride / who you want to meet but the same peoples can be found at usually all those places.

Hope this help,

-HypNo

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
Sudbury is a lot better now that they have vegetation. Although, it still looks better in the dark.

I've only been there once, and it was for a wedding reception. The couple couldn't get married in Sudbury because they were cousins :0

True story. Anywho...

from what I could tell, Sudbury looks really sandy. It might be good for some XC. There's probably some good freeride in the town.

When I was there, I saw lots o' T and A.

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
HypNoTic said:
Some monkey here are also on www.AllezY.net
Deyv, site owner/admin
Jozz, editor
Deroyo (Dero), generally anoying thing
me, site admin
Tartosuc, forum mod

From time to time, some Jackalopes visit us (Echo, TreeSaw, Sq-earl, MMike, etc). Even if they dont speak french, they can understand it enough to post their answer in english.

I'm also forum admin for www.dhracer.com (french version of PinkBike IMHO) and part time webmaster for www.vmqca.qc.ca (Quebec city area). You can also give a look at www.ADSVMQ.org (quebec trail advocacy group I preside, since I'm also IMBA rep). Most trails are listed there.

Aside that, there's few regionnal forums depending where you want to ride / who you want to meet but the same peoples can be found at usually all those places.

Hope this help,

-HypNo
What do you mean by ''generally annoying thing??? :mumble:
You and I will NEED to have a talk...

Anyways,I reside in the Ottawa Ontario area.I do most of my riding in Québec,being that I'm the Western Québec rep for IMBA CANADA and ADSVMQ.
If you're ever in my neck of the woods,email me drochon@adsvmq.org

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
deroyo said:
What do you mean by ''generally annoying thing??? :mumble:
You and I will NEED to have a talk...

Anyways,I reside in the Ottawa Ontario area.I do most of my riding in Québec,being that I'm the Western Québec rep for IMBA CANADA and ADSVMQ.
If you're ever in my neck of the woods,email me drochon@adsvmq.org
And where the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

:p

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Bloor-Danforth.

If you don't know where that is, it's highly unlikely we'll be going out for drinks 'anytime soon'.

On the other hand, if you DO know - and you're around sometime this summer, gimme a shout.