Quantcast

OK Confess Who's gonna see Elektra this weekend?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
It looks like it might be the worst stupid hero movie since Hulk

Yet I find myself strangley drawn in by the images of Jennifer Garner in those outfits. :evil:

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
DVNT said:
Yet I find myself strangley drawn in by the images of Jennifer Garner in those outfits. :evil:

How is that strange? Hell if tickets weren't so $$ i'd be all over it, Garner is yummy :drool: :evil:

I'll admit, one of the only shows I will watch anymore is Alias... keeps me entertained even when the plot sucks

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
BikeGeek said:
The reviews I've read said it's nothing you can't see on Alias for free
Nothing except Jennifer's booty 1000 times larger than your TV.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jennifer Garner is only "eh", and the movie looks so painfully awful that spending eight to ten bucks to see it simply to satisfy some hormonal urges... It seems like your money would be better spent bringing it to a local frat party and paying a couple girls to make out in front of you.

:think:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
binary visions said:
... It seems like your money would be better spent bringing it to a local frat party and paying a couple girls to make out in front of you.

If only I went to your college. :mumble:

That would of been a much better sight than the hippy girl with hairy armpits that always raised her hand in russian class.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DVNT said:
Nothing except Jennifer's booty 1000 times larger than your TV.

yeah but no way you can rub one out in the thatre and get away with it, i mean c'mon ask pee wee heman he knows all about it.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Meh it hurt seeing daredevil be bad compared to spiderman and xmen i'll pass on the crappy spinoff. Although she is insanely hot it's not worth the ticket price as i am poor.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
binary visions said:
Jennifer Garner is only "eh", and the movie looks so painfully awful that spending eight to ten bucks to see it simply to satisfy some hormonal urges... It seems like your money would be better spent bringing it to a local frat party and paying a couple girls to make out in front of you.

Bro, you save some insanely high standards. First you thought that chick that married Seal is ugly, now Jennifer garner is "Eh." What's it going to take, man?? :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
biggins said:
yeah but no way you can rub one out in the thatre and get away with it, i mean c'mon ask pee wee heman he knows all about it.
So you're telling me you've never fooled around in a movie theater? Coming from you I find that very hard to believe.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I Are Baboon said:
Bro, you save some insanely high standards. First you thought that chick that married Seal is ugly, now Jennifer garner is "Eh." What's it going to take, man?? :D

That was freaking HEIDI KLUM!

I wonder how he would rate Heather Graham? Just so so? :nope: :evil:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I love Jennifer, but vow not to see this movie. It seems like Electra could suffer from the Ben Affleck curse (or at least be just as bad as Daredevil.... a blind superhero with cutouts for eyes in his mask???)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Heather 'Five Head' Graham? HAHAHAHA!
I saw From Hell just because she was in it. Actually wasn't too bad a movie.

But back to the matter at hand.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Well, actually I didn't even know it was Heidi Klum, and she looks great in some pictures - that particular one was awful, though!

Besides, I'm not saying that they're not more attractive than the general population, I'm just comparing them to the other actresses that you can watch dress up in tight outfits and flaunt themselves on the big screen ;)

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Jennifer Garner's ears remind me of a mouse. and her lips have some weird funkyness to them. Heather Graham is a cutie. Gweneth Paltrow, or however it's spelled...now she's a foxy lady. so is Nicole Kidman.