Quantcast

Ok folk we are really out of hand

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I talked to some shrink today and he was telling me if you flip some one off that is abuse WTF :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,and if you give them a dirty look :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Eff all of you dumbass shrinks :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
shocktower said:
I talked to some shrink today and he was telling me if you flip some one off that is abuse WTF :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,and if you give them a dirty look :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Eff all of you dumbass shrinks :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

he ought to commute to me with to work one day.he would have a field day with me
:blah:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
shocktower said:
well, he does sound like a dumbass, but you seem to have a :nuts: addiction :blah:

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
shocktower said:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
My mother wouldn't let us muddy/dirty kids(5-8 yrs)in the house without first making us strip and get hosed off in the front yard. We thought it was great fun but I was told by a psychologist that I had been abused. The "mental" sciences are highly subjective so be careful with their opinions.
Flipping someone off is an aggressive posture of your opinion but abuse? I don't think so. My ex-wife would hold up her index finger and thumb indicating a smaller than normal genitalia size to aggressive drivers-now that would piss some guys off!

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
And check this out he`s telling me if I ever made any unwanted advances at my wife ,like did you touch her in a sexual manner ,hell I bought those big boobies I wanna play with them all the time ,I`am really scared that I may go to jail for touching my wife ,I`am really scared what has the US come to God please help me

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
crazy.

you should just pack up & move far, far away. Start a new life, forget about the past & reinvent yourself. But what the hell do I know? I have never been in your shoes & hope to never be.

MD-my parents did the same thing to me when i was a muddy little $hit. I guess i was abused too. :rolleyes:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
shrink = analyze life but never live it.

kind of like a bunch of us debating which fork will work better for dry rocky conditions when we should really just be out riding them to find out......shrinks are tools. period.
i equate them to lawyers.
if he thinks that flipping the bird is abuse....he/she should ride-along with me one day at work to see how the real world lives :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Y'know that counseler probably is your better chance for help than all us yahoo's who would validate your whining. But hell if you really feel like you don't need help then stop going to the counseler, and move on.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
TN said:
is it court ordered counseling, or anything like that?
Not really but sugested from our attorneys ,to work things out ,we will see tuesday thats if my wife will show she`s kinda notorious of not showing ?????????????????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: