Quantcast

OK Gamblers! Here's the TreeSaw Baby Pool!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Thanks! I am planning on going au natural (no drugs at all) so I am sure to need it! Sq-Earl is proud that I am willing to try and is (perhaps) more confident than I am!
Just remember the human brain can't remember pain, so when it is all said and done it won't seem that bad. During is a different story.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
Just remember the human brain can't remember pain, so when it is all said and done it won't seem that bad. During is a different story.
That's what I am banking on! Plus, it'll make my 1st 24 hour solo race this summer seem like a piece of cake (or atleast that's what Sq-Earl keeps telling me :think: )

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
That's what I am banking on! Plus, it'll make my 1st 24 hour solo race this summer seem like a piece of cake (or atleast that's what Sq-Earl keeps telling me :think: )
Hopefully labor will be more like a sprint race.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
Thanks! I am planning on going au natural (no drugs at all) so I am sure to need it! Sq-Earl is proud that I am willing to try and is (perhaps) more confident than I am!
My neighbor tried that with #2.......her husband says all he remembers is an uninterrupted yell/scream for 30+ minutes that the entire hospital heard.....
bring that 151!

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
splat said:
with Both my Kids my wife had no drugs. then again , labor for her was less than 2 hours with both of them.

Good Luck Treesaw
yes, good luck indeed. I'm convinced that an easier labor is 80% state of mind ( calm and accepting of natural process vs. fear and stress) . I went drug free/Bradley with both of mine. The second one came so fast he was almost born at Costco!

geargrrl

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
geargrrl said:
yes, good luck indeed. I'm convinced that an easier labor is 80% state of mind ( calm and accepting of natural process vs. fear and stress) . I went drug free/Bradley with both of mine. The second one came so fast he was almost born at Costco!

geargrrl
I am of the same belief and am just anxiously awaiting her arrival!!! Thanks!!!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
robdamanii said:
You tried the "4 on the floor" method of inducing labor yet?

;)
now Rob, that's no way to speak to a new mother....

And the floor?? what were you thinking? Her back probably hurts as it is!

Alright, Treesaw, you've got 2 hours. Go grab Earl and report back! That water better be breaking!:p

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
bluebug32 said:

Alright, Treesaw, you've got 2 hours. Go grab Earl and report back! That water better be breaking!:p
Supposedly 4 on the floor is the most comfy for a preggo chick.

Good luck you two. Just don't poke the baby in the head!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
bluebug32 said:

LOL!!! I am still feeling great, even after shoveling the walk yesterday :p

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
splat said:
two words

JUMPING JACKS
LOL! I rode the trainer last night, went up and down the stairs in my house at least a hundred times and still no baby! I do, however, have a bit of a tummy ache today so maybe that's a good sign. AND, I was WIDE awake at 5am!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
TreeSaw said:
LOL! I rode the trainer last night, went up and down the stairs in my house at least a hundred times and still no baby! I do, however, have a bit of a tummy ache today so maybe that's a good sign. AND, I was WIDE awake at 5am!
Do you have the urge to clean everything in the house spotless?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
robdamanii said:
Do you have the urge to clean everything in the house spotless?
Well, I have already done that TWICE since the start of 2006 and still no baby!!! No need to worry...I either clean or cook when I am bored. Now I am on to cooking!

Baby update: 1/25/06 Dr. apt. -- dilated 2-3cm. -- having semi-regular contractions -- no hospital trip yet and still planning on riding the stationary bike today (1/26)!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Rockland said:
:eek: You are nuts. :)
Nah, I just have WAY too much energy. I did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the entire kitchen, went grocery shopping, baked some chocolate chip cookies and rode the bike for a little bit (about 20 minutes so far). :D All is well!!!

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
TreeSaw said:
Tell me about it!!! Still no baby :( She's really going to wait until her due date I guess :think:
lol, I didn't realize you weren't even at your due date yet... just wait until you are 10 days over due! First babies are almost always late.

gg

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
geargrrl said:
lol, I didn't realize you weren't even at your due date yet... just wait until you are 10 days over due! First babies are almost always late.

gg
:eek: Actually, my Dr. said he will induce me if she isn't out by 2/4/06. He is confident that I won't go late though.

MMcG said:
what's the actual due date?
Sunday, January 29th!

J

JRB

TreeSaw said:
:eek: Actually, my Dr. said he will induce me if she isn't out by 2/4/06. He is confident that I won't go late though.
He had a little air on that bat, eh??? I sure wish you could get it over with.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
Latest update: nothing new to report :( Still about where I was last week. Another appointment on Friday morning and we'll know more then.
May as well drown your sorrows....you DID stop by the liquor store on the way home, right?
Git out the lighter!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Qman said:
May as well drown your sorrows....you DID stop by the liquor store on the way home, right?
Git out the lighter!!
I actually did stop at the liquor store on Tuesday afternoon and bought the big bottle of Jack. The old man didn't even blink an eye at me. :think: I was a little disappointed. ;)