Quantcast

** OK, get with it! **

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Preparing for a weekend of Softball, Basketball, and of course Valentines Day tomorrow. Flowers ordered.......

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
wife hates valentines day and ignores any gifts I get her...but then if I don't get her a gift, I don't "care". So, I am fucked. Do I want to be $13 poorer and fucked, or cheap and fucked?

In lighter noos, I have all the parts for my road dogg build. Just need to decide whether to try and route cables going from the caliper or going from the lever...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! 9.5 hours of sleep on a Wednesday night? YES, PLEASE. No Valentine's celebration in my house. DW is too busy with tax season to give a shit, and even if she didn't have tax season, she would not give a shit. See, if I got her something, she'd feel obligated to get me something, and she would just assume not. Works for me!!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Just dropped doggo off for surgery. I didn't want to leave her just as much as she didnt wanna leave me.

I'll probably make lobster mac n cheese for valentine's day. Not because I have to, but because I want to. What can I say, I'm a hopelessly confused romantic.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
DAMMIT NOW I WANT OYSTERS.

car getting inspected...lunch plans later. kinda rainy, but it's like 68*. i'll take it. last day of crap weather...weekend should be good for a ride.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Not working unless anyone from my section calls in sick today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

What the shit. Bman decided he needs a front brake and since the P1 has a disc front hub, I got a Shimano BR-M375 from Universal for like $20. I have a lever and rotor somewhere, so we will toss that on before we ride Saturday.

I have my weekly status meeting tomorrow and my status is unchanged. It's now been 3 weeks since homeboy was tasked with giving me a list of shit to automate before I split. He's given me half of one test case I finished the day after he gave me it. It's a fucking list, how hard is it to make a fucking list?

<Edit> for reference, there are 98 test cases listed for this project, but less than half are actually written. The rest are blank Word templates with descriptive names. :rofl:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Well, shit. Upon a closer inspection of the guitar, I have discovered a crack in the headstock. Back it goes, hopefully the return process will be smooth. First major bummer on Reverb.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
'Morning! 9.5 hours of sleep on a Wednesday night? YES, PLEASE. No Valentine's celebration in my house. DW is too busy with tax season to give a shit, and even if she didn't have tax season, she would not give a shit. See, if I got her something, she'd feel obligated to get me something, and she would just assume not. Works for me!!
My wife also hates valentines day, that goes for all Hallmark Holidays. However, I'll do our traditional get her a card and make her a nice dinner......... Just in case

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
looking to get rage against the machine tickets to keep mr de la rocha in commie underoos in his retiremenr years....

edit: only 2000+ people ahead of me 11 minutes in.....yay!

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
wife hates valentines day and ignores any gifts I get her...but then if I don't get her a gift, I don't "care". So, I am fucked. Do I want to be $13 poorer and fucked, or cheap and fucked?
We don't really do much for Valentines day but this year I got her flowers. Mostly so she feels special in front of the other women at work.