Quantcast

** OK, get with it! **

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
We don't really do much for Valentines day but this year I got her flowers. Mostly so she feels special in front of the other women at work.
I sent flowers to her work one year- a dozen rozes. She didn't take them out of the box until she got home and they all died.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
when i'm on the coast up there i just find a seafood market. so fresh.
If you're ever near Round Pond, this is my childhood friend Danny's place - I used to work as his sternman when we were kids and he lobstered out of a skiff. We pulled the traps by hand. http://mainefreshlobster.com/menu/
Just realized that the white house across the harbor in that pic is my parent's place :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I sent flowers to her work one year- a dozen rozes. She didn't take them out of the box until she got home and they all died.
Ha ha ha ha, my wife doesn't like roses so it's an open bouquet that she's getting. It'll sit on the table at home for a few days and then get thrown own, it's what Hallmark wants us to do, we must obey.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
38 minutes in......still waiting....way to go ticketmaster....

edit: 125.00 for nose bleeds.....floor GA...who knows.....highest price seated tickets in the 425.00 range.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I got my wife chocolate dipped strawberries from Costco a few days ago.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
38 minutes in......still waiting....way to go ticketmaster....

edit: 125.00 for nose bleeds.....floor GA...who knows.....highest price seated tickets in the 425.00 range.
MSG just added a third night. Feeling a bit wishy washy about spending that kind of dough on an Age Against The Machine show.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ran out of food today. Had to go food shopping for the first time since November. No worries I have money and shit. I just like to keep to myself sometimes. Usually my food stock lasts me until April. In past years I have been pretty good at stockpiling. I am totally out of Veggies. Totally out of Meat. No Fish. No rice or Beans. I really dislike buying Meat at the Grocery store. It is always of poor quality. They wanted $16 for 22lbs of Oats at the Coop. And wanted me to re-up my membership. I walked out. I went to Aldis for shits and giggles. They had nothing I wanted. Their Veggies are shit. All their Dairy stuff is on the verge of expiring. Finally broke down and went to Wegmans. Spent 2 months of food costs for 1 month of food. Frozen Talapia Fillets for the rest of the month boys.. Sockeye Salmon steaks were my big splurge. 3 for $10 not boned. Monger gave me a boning knife however. He missed me. I share my Moonshine with him. He is from Buffalo also. Cool guy....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I always found RATM to be overhyped and not as exciting and radical as they and their fans thought they were. i wouldn't pay $43.50 to see them, let alone $435. fuck any band/venue asking for more than $50 or $60 bucks for a show.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I always found RATM to be overhyped and not as exciting and radical as they and their fans thought they were. i wouldn't pay $43.50 to see them, let alone $435. fuck any band/venue asking for more than $50 or $60 bucks for a show.
Just you wait until Fugazi reunites

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Snoop/Wiz/Cypress is at Red Rocks - GA is $109 (plus fees, I presume). I think I'll buy a hunnert bucks worth of eddies and just listen to a bunch of Snoop on Spotify. :homer:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
As far as ‘Old Guys I Want To See Before Either Of Us Are Dead’, I just got tickets for Roger Waters in SLC for $79. For pretty good seats. But you are not paying to just see him, his lights/effects/media stuff is many millions of dollars or something.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Saw Fugazi in Richmond once, and once at Roseland in NYC. Music was good, preaching was preachy both times.