Quantcast

Ok I`am a little slow ,what is a BLOG Ireally don`t know

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
It's basically an online diary that everyone can read. I believe you can subscribe to certain blogs, get notifications when there's a new entry, 'n such. I'd imagine there's more to it, I just don't know what it is.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
n.
Short for weblog.
A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."

v. intr.
The act of posting to a weblog.

There ya go!

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
WheelieMan said:
n.
Short for weblog.
A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."

v. intr.
The act of posting to a weblog.

There ya go!
Damn, why didn't I think of checking urbandictionary? That sounds like it pretty much sums it up.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
Bldr_Freerider said:
Damn, why didn't I think of checking urbandictionary? That sounds like it pretty much sums it up.
You gotta check out the other entries as well...

blog: A recent and disturbing trend on the internet. A blog lets people easily post comments onto a webpage. While blogs have many purposes, some of which can be useful, most people seem to use blogs as a way of having an online diary. These people have such massive egos and are so narcissistic that they believe that other people would be interested in reading their pointless ramblings. Even more disturbing is the fact that many people have such boring lives that they have nothing better to do than to read these stupid online diaries. They just feed the egos of the "bloggers" and encourage them to continue posting nonsense. Hopefully, "blogging" will turn out to be just a fad that passes quickly.