Quantcast

Ok I`am kind a new In Da` PNW

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
And I wanna know where the SSt is it sounds like my kinda place ,and does any one live by me who wants to ride ( I live in Molalla about 30 miles south east of portland but I can drive :help: :help: I like to do X/C free ride DH stuff ) ,I have beeen out of riding with all of the things in my life and now i need to :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
you should head back out to post canyon. :D or ride falls city near salem at least.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Definately the only reason S Seatac is so well liked around here is because it's close to the city, and in the winter DH trails of which we do not speak of are snowed in, and many XC trails that are legit are snowed in too. The Portland area crowd are full of great folk, but if you want to head this far north let us know what kind of ride you're lookin for and we'll hook you up.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
that bike is a monster...dont let covekid ride it..hell break your shocks :)

SST is really far to go if you live anywhere outside of a 30 minute drive...if you are coming up here to ride, make a weekend out of it and hookup with some locals to show you all the sweet spots...if you do ride SST, give it about 45 minutes and move on...not worth your time when you are driving as far as you.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
We're planning a ride this weekend, not sure exactly where but it'll be somehwhat near portland.... I'll post something when I have plans.