Quantcast

Ok I`am ready to ride now

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I`am sick and tired of sitting around and being a fat load ,I wanna go ride with some buddies ,I have been putting it off to long ,some one PM me I will drive ,I wanna do some XC/DH don`t really care for ladders ,I just need a boost form some new riding buds :disgust: :disgust: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Probably some super small town with like 5 people in it, and one little resturant that was converted from a house.

Hey now we have 11 people and 2 houses /cafe conversions ,Ok it`s 45 miles south east of Porkland and yes I said PORKLAND .Its funny there really are alot of them house conversions every where ,and

PORKLAND OR Home of the othern white meat:shocked: :shocked:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i liked visiting Portland a few months back. It reminds me of how Seattle used to be 10 years ago. Seatown is so yuppie now it's pretty ridiculous.
Plus you can order dinner at a bar and go see a movie, that's frikkin cool.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Moe La Ler

If the weather is OK, I'm not too hung-over, and if I get motivated, I'll try to race the New Year's Day BMX race at the Mollalla River BMX Track.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
yea, it isnt really bike season, specially in them parts, moooolaler, but the winter snow race in stevens pass is nexy sunday the 7th, eh?:brow: eh?:brows:
Riding bicycles in the snow? Brrrrr, ouch!

I'll stick to moto-ing at the three separate indoor motocross tracks in the Portland area. Basically the same, only better in nearly every way.