Quantcast

OK IAB - let's make a deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

I'll stop with the stupid threads if you send me a RM sticker for Caroline's tricycle I picked up last week. Deal???

J

JRB

Why does N8 feel compelled to crap in every thread I start??? This is a public PM. Please quote me so the bitch knows to stay out.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
loco said:
Why does N8 feel compelled to crap in every thread I start??? This is a public PM. Please quote me so the bitch knows to stay out.
If someone was to be banned for stupid threads... IAB would have to ban 90% of the people posting in the lounge lately:looney: .

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Does this make whiny bisshh loco thread #6 for today?
As opposed to stupid N8 cut and paste thread number 1,000,789,898? Like you got room to talk there Mr. Martini. :rolleyes:

BurlyShirley said:
Wow. Another stupid thread started by loco. How surprising.
:stosh:
And yet you feel compelled to post something just as stupid in every one of his threads.

:think:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ciaran said:
And yet you feel compelled to post something just as stupid in every one of his threads.

:think:
Beats prancing around in tights and slapping grown men on the ass with light sabers like some pre-vert Peter Pan.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
MtnBikerChk said:
I tell you what.... you come to CT and fix our washer, you can have 2!
Think about this....

You are indirectly inviting Loco into your home!

Careful!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
Beats prancing around in tights and slapping grown men on the ass with light sabers like some pre-vert Peter Pan.
So you're bored with your weekend activities then?

Status
Not open for further replies.