Quantcast

ok i'm pissed

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Because 100 of your posts were lame. Seriously, have a scan of the forum before you add to that count.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i'm kind of amused that so many people keep track of their post counts. that's kind of weird...isn't it?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
i don't really care about my post count but i noticed that the other day that my post count was over 1000 and i though wow i have been here a long time. kinda proud you know.

also i try to keep my post to meaningful or funny. i don't just post blantan stupid stuff

J

JRB

Well - I'm pissed that some dickheads off-roaded and rutted the hell out of some little downhill trails near my house. Not tough trails, or long trails, but had some nice little 1 - 2 foot drops on them that I will kill myself trying to ride now. I hope their trucks all explode.

*edit - I have no idea how many posts I lost. I get so much deleted, it's not worth worrying about. I would probably have like 50,000 by now. Funny thing is - post count or not, this place is the best board. Period.

**now quit whining about post counts and go fix my trails. :D

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
If its on the diving board at age 5 with "mommy, mommy, look at me!!!!!".... to rollin' on chrome 24"'s hoping to get mad respect from your homies, to having 12,432 posts on RideMonkey... everyone wants to be noticed and to feel important.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
allsk8sno said:
there was another thread about this, something about the post count reflecting deleted threads...which has now been corrected

Yes, it has to do with purging threads that are no longer there, no it has not been corrected. I don't think it really can be......

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
i know i had like 300 posts the other day!!!!! omg omg! i was going to have a party and everything i mean like my 2 friends were gonna come over and everything! and then we would like do cool stuff u know..........but my weekend had to be ruined

thanks alot ridemonkey

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
this thread is stupid & should be deleted, but then you would start whining again, so whats the point?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
BigMike said:
Yes, it has to do with purging threads that are no longer there, no it has not been corrected. I don't think it really can be......
Oh God Mike, that avatar....to wake up in the morning and have that be the first thing I see. That makes babies cry.