Quantcast

OK, I'm really gone now

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Finally off to New Zealand; driving to LAX around noon. See you all in 2-3 months...!

MD

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Hey, Mike, could you deliver a present for me since you're headed that way anyhow?

1. Get a 6" tupperware container, a slightly larger gift box and wrapping paper, etc.
2. Have yourself a BIG hearty breakfast of chorizo y huevos rancheros
3. Just before departing for LAX, have youself an ex-LAX and fill that container to the point that the lid barely snaps on and becomes hermetically sealed
4. Place container in gift box, seal with tape, then add a bow and some happy curly ribbon
5. Deliver to Changleen whenever you come to his bridge and answer his riddle of passage correctly

:p

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
llkoolkeg said:
Hey, Mike, could you deliver a present for me since you're headed that way anyhow?

1. Get a 6" tupperware container, a slightly larger gift box and wrapping paper, etc.
2. Have yourself a BIG hearty breakfast of chorizo y huevos rancheros
3. Just before departing for LAX, have youself an ex-LAX and fill that container to the point that the lid barely snaps on and becomes hermetically sealed
4. Place container in gift box, seal with tape, then add a bow and some happy curly ribbon
5. Deliver to Changleen whenever you come to his bridge and answer his riddle of passage correctly

:p
Changleen is British; that probably won't seem all to unpalatable to him
Then again, the chorizo residue is probably a little too spicy for his palate.

Thanks, Noah, see you guys when I get back. We'll take the Gemini down Tunnel fer shure.

MD