Quantcast

Ok let`s have the Gov employees pay for the Iraq

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Problems ,that`s what your idiot president did today ,yep let`s just cut the pay raise from 2.7 to 1.5 hell they are only civil servents and have no possabilty to get a better job :D :D ,please bring on the 2004 so we can get rid of this crook and his counter parts Chenny and asscroft :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Capitalism is legal crime

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by shocktower
that`s what your idiot president did today...
I didn't vote for him and I don't like him as a person or PotUS, but he *is* OUR president, so leave that "your" crap at the door. If he's not your president too, then you have no right to say anything.

As for the decrease in pay *raise*... anyone who's fully employed should be fvcking thankful, period. I know many people who are not fully employed and I know many who are who haven't gotten any sort of increase in nearly two years.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Originally posted by LordOpie
I didn't vote for him and I don't like him as a person or PotUS, but he *is* OUR president, so leave that "your" crap at the door. If he's not your president too, then you have no right to say anything.

As for the decrease in pay *raise*... anyone who's fully employed should be fvcking thankful, period. I know many people who are not fully employed and I know many who are who haven't gotten any sort of increase in nearly two years.

Out of interest, what do you do for a living and have you ever been unemployed or asked to take a pay cut?

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon

well I see how smart you are :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,when you sign a binding contract your suppose to keep it ;) ,right ,the government employees were told they were going to get a raise ,and now the prez changes things :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,gotta love it,and btw I do vote but from the last election it does not really matter cause the repubilcan party will just buy the the seat :eek: :eek: :eek:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
yes
I liked the old reply better. Glad I had a chance to read it... you definitely earned a bit more of my respect. :thumb:

Best of luck with the current and future career(s).