Quantcast

Ok let's here all about Beacon!

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by HippieKai
so i just got back from a "real" docter here is b-town and guess what....

...the dorks at spokane vally hospitle were wrong!!!:rolleyes: I have no brake what so ever. The bone that they thought i had broken off was a bone that was supposed to be there but they had just taken a REALY bad x-ray.:rolleyes:
the docters today made fun of the spokomton docs a bunch it was great:D
so now i have a wrist brace and will be back on a bike in 3 weeks:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that's great news Kai!:D

be sure to check with your insurance to make sure THEY know that the Hospital screwed up and misdiagnosed you, maybe you won't have to pay as much for that visit... since they were a bunch of idiots?

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by DHRacer
be sure to check with your insurance to make sure THEY know that the Hospital screwed up and misdiagnosed you, maybe you won't have to pay as much for that visit... since they were a bunch of idiots?
thats the plan. I don't want to pay for anything that wasn't needed!

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
thats awesome news kai! man i'm glad i didn't get hurt in spokane. but i guess getting hurt anywhere sucks. how hard is it to read an x-ray. hey rhino! are u sure that shoulder was disloacted hehe:D

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by crash13
thats awesome news kai! man i'm glad i didn't get hurt in spokane. but i guess getting hurt anywhere sucks. how hard is it to read an x-ray. hey rhino! are u sure that shoulder was disloacted hehe:D
:think:

:) haha yeah I am almost positive. Unless I imagined it going back in. :dancing: damn that felt better thanit being out.

now when I go int o the Doc's I will need him to double check nothing was fractured or torn...becuase the Spokane valley Er said nothing was wrong past teh whole pulled stretched out ligaments and chit. :think: just great....doc was probably hitting the bottle before Kai and I came in. :D

Kevin "Uh no. My shoulder hurts, I just fell on it, stop touching me belly, I tell you my shoulder is hurting...I would tell you if something else washurting...sure you can iodine and cover up my skinned forarm. :rolleyes:" Dahlen

PS in all seriousness I understand why they had to ask me about my neck and collar boneand ribs and everthing else....but I know what was hurt...it wasn't a maybe. :) the volunteers were very nice and came down and checked me out. The tiny lady that went with me down the hill was very polite...one of you single guys should crash in front of her. ;) "sure you can kiss my boo-boo" :devil: