Quantcast

!!! OK, roll out, dammit! !!!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Night ride tonight with my new light setup, got an Outbound Lighting Evo for the bars and a Hangover for the helmet. Stoked to see how I like them compared to cheap AF Chinese garbage I've had for years.

Rotax. 4-stroke, 6.5hp, glorified lawnmower engine to a 2-stroke, 13hp, 65mph screamer.
You can LS swap anything... if you're not a bitch.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
fun fact: I did that exact same thing once off a pokey 3ft dorp to splat and when my one foot blew off I hit my seat with mah balzac so hard it cracked the seat tube
Thankfully my ballsack was safe but my shoulder was attempting to secede.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Tonight’s ride required zero O-chains, had no cracked ball sacks, both feet stayed in the pedals, and my shoulder is still intact.

I’m starting to question my life choices.

Eh, the new light setup is dope as fuck, I took some friends down a trail they hasn’t ridden yet, and the post ride beers were tasty. I might be doing okay.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Tonight’s ride required zero O-chains, had no cracked ball sacks, both feet stayed in the pedals, and my shoulder is still intact.

I’m starting to question my life choices.

Eh, the new light setup is dope as fuck, I took some friends down a trail they hasn’t ridden yet, and the post ride beers were tasty. I might be doing okay.
I too graduated from chinee Magicshines to an Outbound and Hangover, the difference was, well…night and NIGHT, or something like that.