Quantcast

OK, show us your ink!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I did this a few years back, and I got mine started, so here we go,

Do you have ink?

Mine as of this posting is 2 hopurs old and only half done....

What do you all sport?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
None for me, but The Wife has mucho ink over many places. Here's her back. Done in brown ink to mimic henna...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Gawd I want some more ink....but that's money for bike parts! I need a new friend. Any lonely tattoo artists in the house???
I've got piercings, tho...just stretched my lobes to 0g. I can do that cuz I can drill holes in myself for FREE!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ciaran said:
None for me, but The Wife has mucho ink over many places. Here's her back. Done in brown ink to mimic henna..

Dude, thats awesome!!! My wifes tats are right here:

Now remember this one thing, this lady is 51 years old an looks like she in her late 20's......

Now the reason for the tat on the back like that was to cover up her scars from surgery....

BTW, I am very much IN love with my wife!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
Here are my tattoos:

1) Biohazard symbol (left bicep). I had a few hundred bucks burning a hole in my pocket & my favourite album (at the time) was Biohazard's 'State of the World Address'.

2) My initials in Ye Olde Englishe 'Rodney Colin O'Hara' (lower back)

3) Bad Religion's 'Crossbuster' (left calf). The writing says 'Punk Rock'. Bad Religion are my favourite band & have been for about 10-odd years. I don't get sick of them, I have every song (I think) they have ever done on my MP3 player & I listen to them everyday!!

4) 3 Stars (right forearm). Green one represents my Girlfriend & 2 blue stars represent my twin boys. I spent 30 of my last 40 pounds getting this done while I was in Brighton, England, UK retracing my dad's childhood.

I am starting my 1/2 sleeve in april 2006, when the Australian summer is over & I won't mind not swimming in the ocean so much :)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i have 80+ hours on my back, can't take a pic right now. should take about 200 hours or so to finish everything. looking amzing so far, will look even better when everything it molded into each other.

nice work everyone!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mine's.
right wrist & ankle, because I am always right.
I have the artwork in my head for my next one....I just have to learn to draw. :rolleyes:

Attachments

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bikenweed said:
Looks great, it's amazing how many riders have ink! I never would have guessed!
your sig cracks me up. My little brother just married a girl from Jersey. :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I'll try to take some pics at some point. I've got 6 tats, the largest being a tradional Japanese Koi 1/2 sleeve from my left shoulder to my elbow. I've got about 6 hours in right now and the outline and shading are finished. Should be about 3 more hours to put the color in and I'll start that sometime after Xmas. Next are my daughter and son's names, those are still in the planning stages... :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
rcoh said:
Here are my tattoos:
2) My initials in Ye Olde Englishe 'Rodney Colin O'Hara' (lower back)

[
Nice tats! Good name too... I married an O'HARA. :D

The GF is itchin to get more ink. I think the next one we'll do is have a really good artist do something at a convention. Maybe I'll surprise her... make the appointment, take her to the convention, let her get new ink while I look at all the hot girls with bright red Betty Page hair. Then enter her into the contest at the end of the convention. :thumb:

Spudzie

Monkey
Dec 13, 2001
Hebron, ohio
The lil guy in my av is on my left sholder blade and a have a bicycle with tire tread on either side of it on my left arm.

thinking my next one will be a ring mark on my right calf

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
goodtobeIrie said:
here's my arm sleeve...started in sept. as a 30th bday present from the hubby...at this pic there's about 12-13 hours done...I'm guessing about the same amount left...arm's still swollen in these pics...
That's awesome!! :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well here are mine. one on each calf. my left calf has a rock climber from behind topping out, a bike wheel and the character for life energy. the right calf is just a day gecko that i got when i was 18.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Spudzie said:
thinking my next one will be a ring mark on my right calf
that's played out...don't do it unless you want to be like the other thousands of people with that same tattoo...you might as well get a tasmanian devil....

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
rcoh said:
Here are my tattoos:
4) 3 Stars (right forearm).
how was it getting a tattoo on the forearm? that's where i'm planning, but haven't seen very many on the forearm at all. forearm, or wrist...i need to decide.

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
the Inbred said:
how was it getting a tattoo on the forearm? that's where i'm planning, but haven't seen very many on the forearm at all. forearm, or wrist...i need to decide.

In terms of pain it wasn't too bad, but it only took 45 minutes or so. But I don't think tattoo hurt that much anyway (however, my longest session is 2.5 hours).

My dad always said he would kick me out of home if I got a tattoo (while I living at home) as only crims & drunk sailors go t them. Then I got tattooed & it took a while but he got over it. But he said don't ever get tattooed where it would be hard to cover up or i'll never get employed, so he was prety pissed with the forearm tattoo, but once again, he got used to it. Getting it done in the town he grew up in while visiting his mother & stepfather helped. I can't wait to see his reaction when i begin my wrist-to-elbow 1/2 sleeve!

Ciaran - With such a fantastic name & that backpiece, your wife must pretty cool :)