Quantcast

Ok, who has older brothers?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
Andy Forrest, a spokesman for gay rights group Stonewall, said: "Increasingly, credible evidence appears to indicate that being gay is genetically determined rather than being a so-called lifestyle choice.

"It adds further weight to the argument that lesbian and gay people should be treated equally in society and not discriminated against for something that's just as inherent as skin colour."
Does anyone out there still think it's a "lifestyle choice?"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I am the oldest from my father, but I have two older half-brothers. Does that make me bi?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Does anyone out there still think it's a "lifestyle choice?"
Even if you're a dude who wants to kiss other dudes, you still dont have to. ugh.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
We aren't talking about actions, we are talking about sexual preferences. It is simply not a choice who you are attracted to.
Sexual Preference? I see the gay spin machine has sucked you in.

A man and a man cant have sex. It's called sodomy.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:

A) http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/sexual+intercourse

Main Entry: sexual intercourse
Function: noun
1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : COITUS
2 : intercourse involving genital contact between individuals other than penetration of the vagina by the penis
B) The act of sex is different from "sexual attraction".

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:

Well that all depends what you classify as sex, and even then so what? And just because they don't have to kiss other guys, if they want to why shouldn't they?

Does it really bother you?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
A) is a cornhole a genital?

B) you are correct. all kinds of people are attracted to all kinds of wierd things.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
Well that all depends what you classify as sex, and even then so what? And just because they don't have to kiss other guys, if they want to why shouldn't they?

Does it really bother you?
Only when they dont call me back.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
A) is a cornhole a genital?

B) you are correct. all kinds of people are attracted to all kinds of wierd things.
Where does it say that it has to be genital on genital for one, and for 2, the cornhole could very well qualify for the ability to access the male prostate through the cornhole.

As for me being correct, if you agree then why the fuss. All I said was that it isn't a lifestyle choice. People are born gay. Get over it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Where does it say that it has to be genital on genital for one, and for 2, the cornhole could very well qualify for the ability to access the male prostate through the cornhole.
As for me being correct, if you agree then why the fuss. All I said was that it isn't a lifestyle choice. People are born gay. Get over it.
That doesnt mean they shouldnt me ostrocized.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Sorry, I didn't realize that equating the Civil Rights Movement to "Another Hallmark Holiday" was how one showed acceptance or approval.
Let me break this down for you Old dude: Basically Colbert stole my schtick, okay? It really sucks, becuase Ive been refining it for like 5 years, and WHAM! All of a sudden it's big time. WTF am I supposed to do?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i have an older sister. i think this makes me especially hetero, a modern knuckle-dragging alpha male gorilla of sorts

:D

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Old Man G Funk said:
Sorry, I didn't realize that equating the Civil Rights Movement to "Another Hallmark Holiday" was how one showed acceptance or approval.
Haven't you realized that arguing with Shirley about politics is like arguing with Syadasti about computers?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
Let me break this down for you Old dude: Basically Colbert stole my schtick, okay? It really sucks, becuase Ive been refining it for like 5 years, and WHAM! All of a sudden it's big time. WTF am I supposed to do?
Well, that makes sense when you put it in that light. I guess I just didn't get the joke. I blame it on the internets.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BeerDemon said:
Haven't you realized that arguing with Shirley about politics is like arguing with Syadasti about computers?
I haven't tried that yet, so I'm unclear about the analogy.

I think the Colbert reference has cleared some things up, however.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Old Man G Funk said:
I haven't tried that yet, so I'm unclear about the analogy.
Go over to the tech forum and post something like "I have concluded Macs offer more computing power for the money than a PC". Sit back, and watch the show.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
what is everyones' opinion on men sodomizing women? is that not ok either?

:oink:

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Old Man G Funk said:
Whatever. People don't choose to be gay, get over it.
I doubt they "choose" to be pediphiles either. DOesnt change the fact that their in need of some serious help

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
The Amish said:
I doubt they "choose" to be pediphiles either. DOesnt change the fact that their in need of some serious help
so you discern no difference between predatory actions on juveniles and what occurs between two consenting adults?