Quantcast

Ok, who has older brothers?

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
All I'm saying is if you'd rather stick your wang in this

as opposed to this

There is somethin seriously F'n wrong with you. Case closed. I WIN!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The Amish said:
All I'm saying is if you'd rather stick your wang in this

as opposed to this

There is somethin seriously F'n wrong with you. Case closed. I WIN!
way to live up to your title :thumb:

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
I do get it, its a sickness requiring treatment. Put aside all your PC lets everybody be nice an tolerate each other BS, and lets break down the purpose of life in every species on the planet to its most basic level. YOu grow up, find a mate, screw, have children, raise them, die. Then the cycle starts all over again. Propagate the species. Thats realy it. If thats not your most overwhelming instinct/desire then there is clearly something wrong with your hardware wether it be a chemical imbalance or just part of your brain that isn't hooked up right, your fuct in the head. We should be treating these people not pandering to them

BTW, listened to your link. Definitly got some insight into that, that is OMGF..................................Weirdo

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The Amish said:
I do get it, its a sickness requiring treatment. Put aside all your PC lets everybody be nice an tolerate each other BS, and lets break down the purpose of life in every species on the planet to its most basic level. YOu grow up, find a mate, screw, have children, raise them, die. Then the cycle starts all over again. Propagate the species. Thats realy it. If thats not your most overwhelming instinct/desire then there is clearly something wrong with your hardware wether it be a chemical imbalance or just part of your brain that isn't hooked up right, your fuct in the head. We should be treating these people not pandering to them

BTW, listened to your link. Definitly got some insight into that, that is OMGF..................................Weirdo
No Homo

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Toshi said:
i have an older sister. i think this makes me especially hetero, a modern knuckle-dragging alpha male gorilla of sorts

:D
i have 2 of them. my alpha manliness beats yours to pulp!.

what is everyones' opinion on men sodomizing women? is that not ok either?
am all for it!!. it allows for my extended stay in the closet.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
The Amish said:

Treating them how?

What purpose? If you are refering to evolution, there is no purpose behind it. Species either reproduce or they don't. Those that reproduce pass their genes on, those that don't reproduce don't pass their genes on.

Also, I'm not surprised you didn't get it when you listened to the link. That was the whole point.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
ok, to stir the pot, here comes an idea.

lets compare homosexuality with something else, with some coincidences with t3h ghey.
say, for the sake of the argument and not being demeaning or anything, obssesive compulsive disorder.

you dont choose to have ocd, you just are. homosexuality seem to go by the same rules.

obcd, is not always crippling, but can cause people not to fulfill socially expected behaviour or actions, like doing odd stuff (as defined by society) without being life threatening. and it can prevent some people having a "happy life" (not necesarily as defined by the ocd patient, but by society)
yet, doctors recommend medication.

homosexuality is not life threatening either, makes people do stuff, some societies consider "odd", yet its treated very different from ocd. and again, it can prevent some people having a "happy life" (not necesarily as defined by the person, but by society)

now, am not trying to "bring down" homosexuality "to the level" of ocd, but the other way around.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
ALEXIS_DH said:
ok, to stir the pot, here comes an idea.

lets compare homosexuality with something else, with some coincidences with t3h ghey.
say, for the sake of the argument and not being demeaning or anything, obssesive compulsive disorder.

you dont choose to have ocd, you just are. homosexuality seem to go by the same rules.

obcd, is not always crippling, but can cause people not to fulfill socially expected behaviour or actions, like doing odd stuff (as defined by society) without being life threatening. and it can prevent some people having a "happy life" (not necesarily as defined by the ocd patient, but by society)
yet, doctors recommend medication.

homosexuality is not life threatening either, makes people do stuff, some societies consider "odd", yet its treated very different from ocd. and again, it can prevent some people having a "happy life" (not necesarily as defined by the person, but by society)

now, am not trying to "bring down" homosexuality "to the level" of ocd, but the other way around.
OCD usually is only treated when it adversely affects someone's life, like preventing them from going out their front door. Being gay does not do the same thing.

Also, OCD is more of a nurture than nature condition than being gay is.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
OCD usually is only treated when it adversely affects someone's life, like preventing them from going out their front door. Being gay does not do the same thing.

Well actually, being gay DOES adverseley affect their lives. Are you implying they have it just as good as heteros?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Old Man G Funk said:

well, 1st with need to define the point of reference.
am not circumscribing the argument to ocd, but to generic, non life threatening mental conditions.

what if, under my definition (or that self definition of any person of a generic condition) not being able to go across the door (or any odd thing not life threatening) does not constitute "an adverse effect in life".
you could argue, not engaging in reproductive sex by choice (or worse yet, if you are gay, not doing so because nature says so) is an adverse effect on someones life (without considerings the individual definition).

why, without recurring to a circular argument, the indivual definition is relevant in one, and irrelevant in the other?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:
Well actually, being gay DOES adverseley affect their lives. Are you implying they have it just as good as heteros?
Better in some ways. If I was gay, I could run down to Castro Street and I am pretty sure I could hook up with a man tonight.

I doubt I would have the same success if I went to the Marina cruising for chicks.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
ALEXIS_DH said:
you could argue, not engaging in reproductive sex by choice (or worse yet, if you are gay, not doing so because nature says so) is an adverse effect on someones life (without considerings the individual definition).
It's only an adverse effect on your life if you deem it to be so.

I'm not having kids. That doesn't bother me at all. Other people spend thousands of dollars trying to get their swimmers to meet an egg. If a gay person desperately wishes to be straight, they can try whatever they want to get that way. If not, it's no skin off my back.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
alexis, personality disorders aren't treated unless the patient wants to be treated, which usually but by no means is necessarily tied into impairment of function secondary to the disorder.

the only people forced into treatment are those who pose an immediate threat to themselves or others. think raving, psychotic rodney king types on pcp :sneaky: . unless The Amish has an especially tender and nubile young ass i think he's in no immediate threat

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
ALEXIS_DH said:
well, 1st with need to define the point of reference.
am not circumscribing the argument to ocd, but to generic, non life threatening mental conditions.
It's not a "mental condition" as defined by the AMA.
what if, under my definition (or that self definition of any person of a generic condition) not being able to go across the door (or any odd thing not life threatening) does not constitute "an adverse effect in life".
If you could truly make that argument, we'd have to get rid of all contraception.
why, without recurring to a circular argument, the indivual definition is relevant in one, and irrelevant in the other?
Because the two are not equivalent.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
It's not a "mental condition" as defined by the AMA.
As we've hashed out BEFORE on a couple occasions, these 'medical definitions' are often politically tainted.

Restless Leg Syndrome is NOT something. I dont give a **** who says it is, people just want to make money selling pills for it.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
As we've hashed out BEFORE on a couple occasions, these 'medical definitions' are often politically tainted.

Restless Leg Syndrome is NOT something. I dont give a **** who says it is, people just want to make money selling pills for it.
No, as you've asserted before but never backed up.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
You doubt that there is corruption in medical/pharmaceutical sales world? :rofl:
No, but the corruption you are talking about is counter to your claims. If they could classify homosexuality as a mental disorder, then they could charge people to come in for consultations. They could market drugs to fight the homosexual urge. No one gains anything by claiming that it is NOT a mental disorder.

No, the corruption occurs in selling drugs and pressuring the public to buy unnecessary drugs. This is not occurring in this case. If you have some evidence, then present it. Otherwise you are simply blithering in the wind.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
The Amish said:
So what if my overwhelming instinct is to NOT have children. I have been thinking about getting my tubes tied since my early/mid 20's. I'm now approaching 32 and become more confident each year that I do not want children. Going by your logic, should I then be treated for this "sickness" because it doesn't fall into the "mold" of what people are supposed to do?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
No, but the corruption you are talking about is counter to your claims. If they could classify homosexuality as a mental disorder, then they could charge people to come in for consultations. They could market drugs to fight the homosexual urge. No one gains anything by claiming that it is NOT a mental disorder.

No, the corruption occurs in selling drugs and pressuring the public to buy unnecessary drugs. This is not occurring in this case. If you have some evidence, then present it. Otherwise you are simply blithering in the wind.
Why are you so shortsighted?

Do you know how much money goes into AIDS? Gay people keep this market going.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
BurlyShirley said:

Not in Africa, they don't.

The Bush Administration and the Vatican keep that going.

Of course, it's a bunch of poor darkies getting the AIDS...which is the way God wants it. Maybe their suffering will get them into heaven where their virtue failed them?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:

Oh please. Where do you get your info from, the National Enquirer?

So, you are trying to contend that the AMA doesn't classify homosexuality as a mental disorder simply because they want gays to get AIDS so that the pharmaceutical industry can develop and sell AIDS medication?

Nevermind the fact that the AMA is separate from the pharmaceutical industry and the NAS supports the AMA findings.

Hey, where's YOUR tinfoil hat?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
BS, your argument doesn't make much sense. the market for AIDS drugs is pretty small, too, especially when compared to something like Vioxx that could have knocked aspirin of its multi-billion dollar pedestal, were it not for those pesky heart attacks...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
The Amish said:
To make a conscious decision not to have children is completly respectable. Its a fuct up world, I often wonder why anyone would want to bring another life into it. At the same time I doubt your out munching on any carpet because of that choice. Then again what do I know. I must admitt the whole getting the tubes tied thing is totaly hot. Sex without penalties, Right on. At the very least I sincerly hope your gonna get railed tonight. If not I'm sorry. If your ever in NY give a call, I'd be happy to give you a proper rogering:love:
What's wrong with you. Usually you're pretty funny but that was extremely retarded.:rolleyes:

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
just not on my game tonight I guess. We do gay bashing all the time though. Its turning into a bit of a dead horse ya know. It aint always easy to think this **** up either. Somedays it flows like wine, others its that F'n joint that just won't stay lit. Who knows, hopefuly tommorows show will be better. Sorry to disappoint

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
The Amish said:
just not on my game tonight I guess. We do gay bashing all the time though. Its turning into a bit of a dead horse ya know. It aint always easy to think this **** up either. Somedays it flows like wine, others its that F'n joint that just won't stay lit. Who knows, hopefuly tommorows show will be better. Sorry to disappoint
Sexually harrassing other posters isn't a case of "just not on my game" it's a case of you being a wanker. Pull ya head in.:rolleyes:

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Online sexual harrasment. I love it! Maybe I should go to sensitivity training..........................NAH