Quantcast

Ok, who's got Spring Fever today???

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had spring fever Saturday. I had to head out of town for the weekend but it was so nice I woke up really damn early and hit the trails just as the sun rose. Got 5 hours in before I had to hit the road.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Tenchiro said:
In Seattle, we don't get spring until July. :banghead:
Seattle sounds a lot like Santa Barbara this year. We've had rain every weekend for 2+ months. Next week's forcast? More of the same:mumble:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Zark said:
Seattle sounds a lot like Santa Barbara this year. We've had rain every weekend for 2+ months. Next week's forcast? More of the same:mumble:

Locally we get nearly 60 inches of rain annually* so no tears for you here.

*In 1991 we 82" of rain...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
N8 said:
Is it too late to start training...???

:confused:
Spring Hill Classic:

More Details: The Big Kahuna’s Back:
For all you Clydesdales out there. – the big Kahuna’s back. That’s right, scattered around the trail will be Little Debbie Snack Cakes. The Clydesdale who brings back the most uneaten Little Debbies to the finish line wins the prestigious Big Kahuna Trophy. Last year’s winner vows the trophy will remain on his wall. Note: In case of a tie at the finish, the trophy winner will be determined in a Little Debbie eat-off.

:rofl:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stinkyboy said:
Spring Hill Classic:

More Details: The Big Kahuna’s Back:
For all you Clydesdales out there. – the big Kahuna’s back. That’s right, scattered around the trail will be Little Debbie Snack Cakes. The Clydesdale who brings back the most uneaten Little Debbies to the finish line wins the prestigious Big Kahuna Trophy. Last year’s winner vows the trophy will remain on his wall. Note: In case of a tie at the finish, the trophy winner will be determined in a Little Debbie eat-off.

:rofl:

Mmm... Little Debbie... :drool:

I am trying to make the weight for the Clydesdale Class! I donno if I am gonna make it tho.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Zark said:
It's the same thing in my neck of the woods. I don't remember a time when we had this much rain in the Spring--not even last year. I did some riding yesterday, but all of the local trails were a mess...

Sea Otter should be a blast!

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Not me, Norcal has yet to see this thing called "Spring."

30 degrees and raining sideways at 8,000 feet this morning so we had to bail on skiing and drive home through yet another powerful storm.

Little League has canceled 4 games so far(we've never had a game called before), city parks are closed due to saturated fields, many great Spring rides are undoable due to slop and water.

Forecast: rain, rain and more rain.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
blt2ride said:
Sea Otter should be a blast!
Like a blast of water to see what color your frame is?:rolleyes: :rofl:

I'll be there, but no racing, just drinking/heckling

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I thought this was a thread about the VD N8 picked up on some sort of metro sping break after too many martinis.

It is currently rainy, and ugly here in Ventura. I scouted the Gridley trail up in Ojai and it appears to be a river, not a trail. Sping sucks.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i have had spring fever for over a week and can't seem to get rid of it. how am I expected to get anything done indoors when it is so nice out. I left work early everyday last week to go picnicking or riding or just to hang out and BBQ with friends. I've already got a tan kicking. Even got my first case of poison ivy. I can't wait until its warm enough to go to the lake. then i'll have summer fever.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
justsomeguy said:
Not me, Norcal has yet to see this thing called "Spring."

30 degrees and raining sideways at 8,000 feet this morning so we had to bail on skiing and drive home through yet another powerful storm.

Little League has canceled 4 games so far(we've never had a game called before), city parks are closed due to saturated fields, many great Spring rides are undoable due to slop and water.

Forecast: rain, rain and more rain.
I saw on CNN that they were forecasting some places in California to get 30" of rain in the next few days. That's wet.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
We are getting ****ing snow. I am going to end my life today I cannot stand snow ****ing Vermont.....

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
laura said:
i have had spring fever for over a week and can't seem to get rid of it. how am I expected to get anything done indoors when it is so nice out. I left work early everyday last week to go picnicking or riding or just to hang out and BBQ with friends. I've already got a tan kicking. Even got my first case of poison ivy. I can't wait until its warm enough to go to the lake. then i'll have summer fever.

Today for lunch, the dudes in the office are going to pickup 5# of boiled crawfish apiece and eat them at the park.

:drool:

J

JRB

It'll be nice for a road ride this evening. It has been pretty windy lately.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Riding weather is finally upon us in the NE, and of course it's got to RAIN now.

Well, we do need the rain anyway. Winter was very mild as far as snow goes.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Well... I found this on my Maverick SC32 fork after last night's ride... :(

Within 30 min of sending an email to Dennis at Maverick, I got a reply and the replacement parts are on the way! :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Zark said:
You're welcome to come down south. Oh wait, it's raining here too! :mumble: