Quantcast

OK, X2 Float Gurus (adding Lsc/lsr To a Performance Shock?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The Performance version has LSC and LSR adjusters. Since the HSR adjuster is now on the main piston for 2021, you need a new eyelet assembly, new main piston assembly, and the new compression adjuster for the bridge to add HSC adjustment.

Not worth it. If you really want all that stuff, sell it and buy a new one.

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
The Performance version has LSC and LSR adjusters. Since the HSR adjuster is now on the main piston for 2021, you need a new eyelet assembly, new main piston assembly, and the new compression adjuster for the bridge to add HSC adjustment.

Not worth it. If you really want all that stuff, sell it and buy a new one.

In that case his hsr can be adjusted how it is
Through a system called MOaR shimz
Or it's lesser known cousin Lez shimz

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
If he has the range he needs on the lsc adjuster then just adding the compression adjuster could be easy, maybe?
Also true.

I was sort of assuming there's a reason beyond MOAR KNOBZ but yeah, if the rebound range is working okay you probably don't need the HSR adjuster.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
What‘s the setup on the HSR for the factory shocks? Steve from Vorsprung suggested to maximize HSR and just working with LSR on the CCDB and FOX shocks.
I don't know...my point was more that I'm not quite knowledgable to delve into HSR tuning and feel comfortable not having that as an option. I'm sure if there was a trait I was looking to tune out, I would be grateful for having it, but in general I agree with Ohlins, LSC, HSR, LSR and maybe end stroke ramp and I'm happy.

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
What‘s the setup on the HSR for the factory shocks? Steve from Vorsprung suggested to maximize HSR and just working with LSR on the CCDB and FOX shocks.
Steve mentioned that his recommendation was for the previous gen DHX2/X2s. My experience with the 2021 DHX2 is that the HSR adjustment makes a more perceive-able difference than the previous version. It shows up for me in the catch-berm braking bumps that have gotten huge this year.

Last edited: