Quantcast

Okay this is super Creepy!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11828651/

Assistant District Attorney Josh Hanshaft displays an X-ray of an exhumed corpse showing that PVC plumbing pipes were inserted where the bones once were at a press conference last month. Michael Mastromarino, owner of Biomedical Tissue Services of Fort Lee, N.J., was charged along with three other men with secretly carving up corpses and selling the parts.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I believe that group was one of the people who sold bones on the black market without looking up the cause of death.

I seem to remember reading that one of the bones they sold came from someone who passed on due to some kind of bone cancer.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
robdamanii said:
I believe that group was one of the people who sold bones on the black market without looking up the cause of death.

I seem to remember reading that one of the bones they sold came from someone who passed on due to some kind of bone cancer.
I remember hearing that... and just overted spitting my beer on the TV screen cause of how I was nervous laughing!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
brungeman said:
I remember hearing that... and just overted spitting my beer on the TV screen cause of how I was nervous laughing!!!
Nervous. Stop buying black market bones, sicko.