Quantcast

Old Barracuda

baric

Chimp
Aug 1, 2005
I have an old 17” Barracuda AC2, this thing is old with a Mag 21 fork, circa 1996. Any idea if it’s worth anything or what you can do with an old bike?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
baric said:
I have an old 17” Barracuda AC2, this thing is old with a Mag 21 fork, circa 1996. Any idea if it’s worth anything or what you can do with an old bike?
Oh, I thought you were talking about the muscle car :confused:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
e-bay, or craiglist it, keep for nostalgic reasons, or turn it into a bar beater bike. My 88' hardrock is a SS lunchride beater that i dont care if someone steals, other than the fact i'd have to walk back to work...

stinsonblvd

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Seattle
If it is in good shape, keep it tucked away for 15 years, I guarantee it will be worth something! Barracudas were very popular bikes back in the day. I am not sure, but I think they might of had some affiliation with Yeti-Does anyone remember?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
oly said:
e-bay, or craiglist it, keep for nostalgic reasons, or turn it into a bar beater bike. My 88' hardrock is a SS lunchride beater that i dont care if someone steals, other than the fact i'd have to walk back to work...
Walk back to work?!?

F that, you'd go home....rest of the day is a bust anyway. :D

Oct 14, 2005
Canadaville
If anybody had had a chance to work at a LBS they'd know that old bikes aren't worth anything except for sentimental value. Turn it into a songle speed.
If old bikes were worth something people would actually pay for them.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
RhinofromWA said:
Walk back to work?!?

F that, you'd go home....rest of the day is a bust anyway. :D
Going home for me would mean going to work, and waiting till 4:30 to catch the shuttle to the ferry..... Or maybe i could walk around town and find the rat head hippie who stole the bike, that would pass the time.