Quantcast

old lightspeed

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay guys so here is the deal im sitting here in the shop and well we need some help with the value of an old lightspeed. unfortunatly the only info we have on it is that its 3 years old and has about 3" of rear wheel travel. its an old ti. frame so if anyone knows what the hell this frame is and any info on pricing of it hit me up. unfortunatlly this is the only info we got so sorry about that.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
could it possibly be a unicoi? dont think this one is 3 inches though...

the older versions might have more off a matte titanium finish instead of this shiny look...
there was also the tsali, which i think was the same set up but with higher grade titanuim, 6/4 vs 3/2 or whatever

Dirty

Aug 3, 2003
a cohutta maybe? never actually seen one of these...just came up in a search...said it had 4.5" of travel with a romic shock i think

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay wow thanks indie boy and the rest of you of course. i just hope that this will help ill let them know at the shop on tuesday and see what it is. so thanks again fellas for all the help.

Dirty

Aug 3, 2003
sooo....all he had to do was look on the website right now and find out the name?
thanks for not putting in any effort yourself before just posting here...