Quantcast

Old Pueblo racers - anyone have an open spot?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I'm going to do this race this year, but I need to get on a team. Anyone got any openings? Considering the race takes place in the middle of winter for me, there's no telling what kind of shape I'll be in. My point - don't expect me to be a ringer.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd still like to go but as far as I know there is no Beast from the East this year. Maybe I'll just show up, put on an exploding choyo costume, eat a bunch of peyote and chase racers around in the middle of the night.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I'm still in a holding pattern waiting for the kid to arrive. Don't know what kind of freedom I'll have in February.

Granted, what did arrive already was the new 9r. Now I just need the parts to show to get it built and it's time to start logging miles.

edit: I've just been notified that parts have arrived. Now I've got some fun for this weekend.

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
I'm going to do this race this year, but I need to get on a team. Anyone got any openings? Considering the race takes place in the middle of winter for me, there's no telling what kind of shape I'll be in. My point - don't expect me to be a ringer.
Still not sure where our team stands... if it's going to be a 2-man or a 4-man. If a 4-man we very well might need another guy. But we are not THAT serious. We ARE competitive, but the fastest ... we mainly go to have a good time, not to kick all a$$.

To give you an idea, our top three riders times last year were in the 1:10 range. That's probably where we'll be this year, too. If you're still interested, I'll let you know where we stand as soon as I can.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
My duo partner (Wiley aka tequiladougrox) broke his C7 (neck) this w/e. He is surpringly & thankfully doing very well, sounds like he wont even need surgery but word is no biking for 4 months for him.
scary stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My duo partner (Wiley aka tequiladougrox) broke his C7 (neck) this w/e. He is surpringly & thankfully doing very well, sounds like he wont even need surgery but word is no biking for 4 months for him.
scary stuff.

Damn, how'd he manage that? Best of luck to him.