Quantcast

Old School Cool Crew

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I figure now that my bikes are antique collectors items I shouldnt ride them so they stay valuable. I bet I could get like $20 for my old Turners from a backpack wearing crackhead down in the city....

Universe

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Courtenay, BC
I figure now that my bikes are antique collectors items I shouldnt ride them so they stay valuable. I bet I could get like $20 for my old Turners from a backpack wearing crackhead down in the city....
I'm thinking a shore reunion. Of course we'd have to get Bibs back on a bike.

Feb 15, 2020
Oh man! great to see you guys and hear that you're doing well!! We just moved to Missoula MT after spending about 5 years on the road. Figured this was just about the best place to live that we could find :)
We moved here in Oct and have gone car free up until this week when Sara's parents gifted us a 95 jeep xj. We don't plan on using it though, except to transport bikes and canoes in the spring haha

Universe

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Courtenay, BC
Oh man! great to see you guys and hear that you're doing well!! We just moved to Missoula MT after spending about 5 years on the road. Figured this was just about the best place to live that we could find :)
We moved here in Oct and have gone car free up until this week when Sara's parents gifted us a 95 jeep xj. We don't plan on using it though, except to transport bikes and canoes in the spring haha
What were you doing 'on the road' exactly? Sounds fun.