Quantcast

Old School Funk Fest Pictures...stay tuned...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I made it clear there were no pictures yet...I went wakeboarding yesterday so I didn't get home till late so I couldn't take the pics off my camera...believe me I am VERY eager to share as these are some of the BEST pictures EVER! Got some of the hotties for you boys! ;)
I don't know why the thread couldn't wait. :confused: I guess you use 2 day shipping, huh??? :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh man, not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight with all the nervous anticipation of dhg's pictures of fat ugly people.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
There are a few fat ugly people in these pics, but more important were the git ups...unbelievable.
I live in rural Va. All I need to do is get out of the house on Sunday and see people coming out of church. Purple, Orange and white suits with matching feathered fedoras are par for the course. A simple trip to the grocery store and I could take mullet pictures that would make a hair band concert look tame.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dh girlie said:
I made it clear there were no pictures yet...I went wakeboarding yesterday so I didn't get home till late so I couldn't take the pics off my camera...believe me I am VERY eager to share as these are some of the BEST pictures EVER! Got some of the hotties for you boys! ;)
ok Stoney :mumble:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
Got some of the hotties for you boys! ;)

great more pictures of hairy back guys and fat women in purple grimace hot pants. yee friggin haw!

J

JRB

I helped an older black couple change a flat on Saturday. By his get up, he must have been on his way. Some of the nicest folks I have met lately though.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
I live in rural Va. All I need to do is get out of the house on Sunday and see people coming out of church. Purple, Orange and white suits with matching feathered fedoras are par for the course. A simple trip to the grocery store and I could take mullet pictures that would make a hair band concert look tame.

Oh well...some of us are not as fortunate...