Quantcast

Old-style (<2007) GT DHi drive MRP parts

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Does anyone know where I can buy some replacement parts for the custom MRP that came on the old DHis? I've a nasty feeling the answer is that I'm **** outta luck...

- seb

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I'd like a brand new boomerang and all of the various bits that mount it to the frame. Mine still kinda works, but has a lot of stiction in it even after a thorough clean and re-greasing. Have emailed MRP, not in any major rush. Stik only has 2nd hand bits I think, though I'm sure some are in better condition than mine.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I will look in my shed, I had a few dozen but I gave the last box of crap to sanjay along with some DHi frames so he could sell em and get to some races, he may have some pieces left, but it was a while ago. But I will look in my stash, if I have em, they are yours for price of shipping.
email me to remind me
stiksandstones[at]gmail[dot]com

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Cheers stik, have done so.

Bear in mind shipping to me is a bit of hassle because I'm in the UK, but I'm happy to pay the cost if you're happy to bother :)

spliffy

Monkey
Dec 10, 2007
DURANGO Colorado
The best bet is to find some one on here witch it looks like you are doing. We had a customer that came into the shop with a broken one. After contacting MRP and Gt we were informed they no longer have them pretty ****ty if you ask me, a customer breaks his guide and the dh bike is basicaly useless. E-13 can not fit that model, we ended up fabricating a new back blate for him and its been working good, just a shame no one makes replacements anymore good luck.