Quantcast

Oly - see you in China?

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
Greg, what's up? This is Justin Self, we met @ Greg Walls house. I work @ the Bike Tech in Oly, if you remember...Anyway, I thought I'd contact you to see how your doing w/ the NW Dirt Culture 2 movie? I think it's possible to run a video release party in Oly or possibly at Gregs on a projection screen. Let me know your thoughts on that sometime. That's cool that you're in China, I use to assist a couple of manufacturers from there w/ business in the U.S. I hope your trip rocks. Cool snapshots that were attached. Enjoy, BrakecheckJustin.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Greg, what's up? This is Justin Self, we met @ Greg Walls house. I work @ the Bike Tech in Oly, if you remember...Anyway, I thought I'd contact you to see how your doing w/ the NW Dirt Culture 2 movie? I think it's possible to run a video release party in Oly or possibly at Gregs on a projection screen. Let me know your thoughts on that sometime. That's cool that you're in China, I use to assist a couple of manufacturers from there w/ business in the U.S. I hope your trip rocks. Cool snapshots that were attached. Enjoy, BrakecheckJustin.
Sorry dude, I'm not Greg - he's ggrubb on these boards...and he's still editing NWDC 2. I've seen some of the clips and looks good so far. I'm Loreto - the photographer.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Sorry dude, I'm not Greg - he's ggrubb on these boards...and he's still editing NWDC 2. I've seen some of the clips and looks good so far. I'm Loreto - the photographer.
More like phan boi....but whatever floats yer boat... :biggrin:

How was the flight? (I assume you've done Asia flights before....I read in one thread that you were on pace for 120K miles last year.... :dead: ) If you ever run across '333' beer...run the other way....bleh.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
More like phan boi....but whatever floats yer boat... :biggrin:

How was the flight? (I assume you've done Asia flights before....I read in one thread that you were on pace for 120K miles last year.... :dead: ) If you ever run across '333' beer...run the other way....bleh.
I'm still in Seattle - I leave for China on Sunday. After this trip I will have just under 250k miles for this year. This will be my 9th trip to Asia this year. Hmm, no wonder I didn't get to ride my bike that much this year.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I tried to reply, but my mail got kicked back. I leave monday and we will be there on the 6th. I'll try to give you a shout if we make it into town for dinner.... You should try to make it to the all you can eat buffet in Panyu... its top notch.

brakecheck

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
olympia,wa
loreto, sorry, i think i should've known... anyway, nice photos, have you been to greg walls house. we role the olyfreeride crew and have a couple of gatherings down here. if you haven't just look for the next posting about springtime or so.-brakecheckjustin:bonk:

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Sorry dude, I'm not Greg - he's ggrubb on these boards...and he's still editing NWDC 2.
Hey Justin, Yes, Loreto and I are often mistaken for one another.

Still editing...... The day job has been biting into my time, but it's the one that pays the bills.

Here is a sequence of Justin in action!!!