Quantcast

Omaha nebraska.....any riding?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I have to go to omaha in may. Seems like a good spot for a trails riding scene. I know there have been some solid bmx racers from there. But I'd love to meet some diggers, throw down some shovel time, and check out a new spot or two. I definitely come with respect for anyone who builds, I'm no freeloader. So no need to go naming places here if that's something that would piss anyone off. Just shoot me a pm if you're down.

Thanks.:thumb:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I lived there for 3 years and there really wasn't much of a trails scene when I was there (over 4 years ago now). There was a great spot in Bellevue that was plowed not too long after I moved there. Could be rebuilt by now.

There were a couple other small spots around. PM me if you want more info.

TaRd

Chimp
Aug 21, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
There is a strip club like none other just outside of Omaha called "The Playhouse". It has got to be on of the biggest clubs I have ever seen... and you get to wheel your own cooler of beer in.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I lived in the Omaha area a couple times (dad was in the AF). The second time I lived there I was fresh out of HS and was riding a Hutch Trickstar. I would ride all over downtown/old town and never saw another rider to hang out with. I gave up and started on my freshman 20.