Quantcast

OMFG bored

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Been stuck in SFO for about 5 hours. Got about 7 more. This is after a ~16 hour flight from Oz, with 4 and 1.5 hour flights left.

+rep to anyone who posts something that keeps me amused for at least 10 min.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Been stuck in SFO for about 5 hours. Got about 7 more. This is after a ~16 hour flight from Oz, with 4 and 1.5 hour flights left.
Sounds about right. Coming back from SE Asia, we flew through Bangkok and Seoul.

2hr overland, pothole filled jaunt in an aging Toyota minibus
1hr puddle jump from S. Thailand to Bangkok
13hr layover
5hr flight to Seoul
12hr layover
14hr flight to LAX
3hr layover
3.5hr flight to SeaTac

When we finally got to our house door we had been "in transit" for 60 hours. Re-freakin'-diculous.

If you read this realllllly slow, it'll feel like 10 minutes.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Sounds about right. Coming back from SE Asia, we flew through Bangkok and Seoul.

2hr overland, pothole filled jaunt in an aging Toyota minibus
1hr puddle jump from S. Thailand to Bangkok
13hr layover
5hr flight to Seoul
12hr layover
14hr flight to LAX
3hr layover
3.5hr flight to SeaTac

When we finally got to our house door we had been "in transit" for 60 hours. Re-freakin'-diculous.

If you read this realllllly slow, it'll feel like 10 minutes.
When I went to the CS counter to see what they could do about the fact that my plane was now scheduled to land several hours after my connection left the guy tried to give me a 36 hour layover in DC. I told him that was unacceptable and he got me on a flight on a more reasonable timeframe, albeit one that's only sort of going where I want to end up. At least I have a ride home sorted.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
should have called me.
Are you trying to give me your number? *blush*:cupidarrow:

Edit: I had a friend tell me the same thing via text after she saw me having a whinge about being stuck here on fb. I bet she's a lot cuter than you are. :D

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
When I went to the CS counter to see what they could do about the fact that my plane was now scheduled to land several hours after my connection left the guy tried to give me a 36 hour layover in DC. I told him that was unacceptable and he got me on a flight on a more reasonable timeframe, albeit one that's only sort of going where I want to end up. At least I have a ride home sorted.
The only saving grace was the business class lounges. Amazing.