Quantcast

OMFG!!! Heather Just Won Hell's Kitchen!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am still trying to figure out how Keith got booted off. The show was off last week because of a baseball game.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm glad to hear I'm not alone in this embarrasssing endulgence...

Although I can't remember which is which...

Just gotta have the pompous Brit=hit... so it seems

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
We actually watch that show.

Was on vacation when Keith got canned. I guess he said something rude to someone :rolleyes:, I dunno.

I wanted the other chick to win... her menu looked better. Her Designs looked better, but I guess she didnt manage her staff quite as well. That and she picked the 2 dumbasses for her staff... WTF was that?!

Anyway... that was a neat show.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Da Peach said:
Just gotta have the pompous Brit=hit... so it seems
It is so annoying to watch the pathetic, derivative networks keep scrambling to steal American Idol's mojo and plagerize their dopey formula.

$hitty, played-out "reality" show + Cockney A$$hole = mega-scrilla

:rolleyes:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
"The F word" and "Kitchen Nightmares" are much better Gordon Ramsay shows. The american networks always have to come up with some stupid vote you off the island idea.

Seeing Ramsay at home in a kitchen is a thing of beauty.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Transcend said:
"The F word" and "Kitchen Nightmares" are much better Gordon Ramsay shows. The american networks always have to come up with some stupid vote you off the island idea.

Seeing Ramsay at home in a kitchen is a thing of beauty.
I have read the recaps of Kitchen Nightmares, and as opposed to "Real World" manipulations, Ramsey is doing real work helping real people.

It is almost enough for me to get Digital Cable....