Quantcast

OMFG Whistler was awesome

crashing_sux

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Vancouver, WA
Originally posted by buildyourown
The ladder is the same but there are a few changes just above it that make the trail more novice friendly:(

On the first run down, I got stuck behind Bibs and had to roll it. Its not that steep.
What changes did they make? All I knew about was a small ladder that was removed but that wasn't really an intentional change. Someone crashed and broke the ladder at the end of last season so instead of fixing it they just removed it.

Originally posted by crashing_sux
What changes did they make? All I knew about was a small ladder that was removed but that wasn't really an intentional change. Someone crashed and broke the ladder at the end of last season so instead of fixing it they just removed it.
there were no changes, it was in pretty rough shape actualy...but it was sure fun!

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Originally posted by crashing_sux
That was what I was referring to. That bridge was gone. The little ~9" log roll that used to be in the middle of the right hand turn just before you got on the bridge for the big drop was gone. Plus the whole area looked raked out. I remember from last year alot of novice riders going down that trail and bottle necking at that area. Rookies.:rolleyes:

I stopped by in the morning and said hi to some of my peeps.. but like others I am nursing an injury.. (ACL and hamstring tear as well).. I am going to be up this weekend though..
I went to Squamish instead on Opening day.
Squamish is awesome.. it was my first time there.

All the stuff I saw was done right.. nice constrution, big stunts, lots of flow.

Attachments