Quantcast

Omfg!!!!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Coworker sent me this thinking it was funny... I just stared at it and was like, you have got to be kidding me!

WARNING!!!

SERIOUSLY... beware...

NOT WORK FRIENDLY BELOW

BARELY MOD FRIENDLY

Ok here, now you can BS all you want but I have seen the pics that I cant show you here and these things when unleashed are absolutely not BS... they look like, well, they arent right... and they are not manipulated digitally as far as I can tell:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I saw a special on PBS last night on show cattle. Turns out some cows can produce up to 100 lbs of milk per day. That's around 12 gallons. I wonder what this lady's daily udderance is?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Random thought. Last night there was a show on TLC called "The man who's arms exploded" due to steroid overuse. I would hate to see what would happen here...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
jimmydean said:
Random thought. Last night there was a show on TLC called "The man who's arms exploded" due to steroid overuse. I would hate to see what would happen here...
did you watch any of that? after about 3 or 4 times of my GF saying "OMFG, that is disgusting" I had to head to the living room to see what was going on.

similar to this chick, I don't understand how someone like that guy with the giant arms could possibly think that other people will think it's attractive.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
jimmydean said:
the lady whose boobies popped.